Seems like the best option to still see the ballistic nylon back, I haven't seen any reviews yet. I ordered one from Amazon, will post my experience.
    11-04-2014 10:26 AM
    I'm waiting for the Casemate Hula bumper for Turbo. Hoping soon

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
    CantWaitForEvo likes this.
    11-04-2014 10:36 AM
    Nice, that would be perfect. I'll give the hard plastic one a chance first.
    11-04-2014 10:38 AM
    I'm waiting for the case mate tough case myself. For now o have the otterbox defender but j much prefer the tough case.
    11-04-2014 12:21 PM
    Seems like the best option to still see the ballistic nylon back, I haven't seen any reviews yet. I ordered one from Amazon, will post my experience.
    I have this case for my Turbo with ballistic nylon. No complaints so far and it shows off the back of the Turbo which everyone wants to get a closer look at.
    dirkpitt73 likes this.
    11-04-2014 12:40 PM
    Yes I bought at the VZW store. Its clear so you can see the back and provides enough protection as the TPU piece goes around the edge and the clear plastic snaps to that. Works well.
    dirkpitt73 likes this.
    11-04-2014 12:59 PM
    Care to share a pic? Perhaps 2?

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-04-2014 07:57 PM
    I have this case for my Turbo with ballistic nylon. No complaints so far and it shows off the back of the Turbo which everyone wants to get a closer look at.
    How's the grip on the case? Does it make the phone a bit less slick?
    11-05-2014 11:37 PM
    The Tech21 is also great for seeing the back of the Nylon. The case has little dot grooves on the inside but is awesome.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone have the Case-Mate Naked Tough for DROID Turbo - Clear?-uploadfromtaptalk1415265150056.jpeg  
    strauss884 likes this.
    11-06-2014 03:12 AM
    How's the grip on the case? Does it make the phone a bit less slick?
    So far I haven't had any problems with it being slick.
    11-06-2014 06:48 AM
    I have the case mate naked, the tech21, the Verizon Holster, and the Verizon glossy black one. The clear case mate is nicest looking, least protecting-very weak by screen and volume. Tech21 great, but adds most width.
    12-02-2014 06:59 PM
    The CaseMate case is actually on E-Bay right now for $26.95. It's sold out everywhere else.

Just search as "Droid Turbo CaseMate Naked Tough" and it should pop up.
    12-04-2014 04:27 PM
    I purchased one from my local Verizon store, and was the last one they had in stock. I also checked out a Tech 21 case at the store, and was too bulky and thick. I use the phone naked at home, and just wanted a case that shows the awesome ballistic nylon back, as well as offer protection when not at home.The Casemate naked case definitely shows off the back of the phone, but I'm a little disappointed that the plastic back that fits over the bumper is so slick and glossy. I do have to say that the case fits the phone perfectly, does add some minimal bulk, and looks okay (I prefer the phone naked). I'll use this case when I have the need (work), but will hold a while to see what other clear cases (I'm a Griffin fan) eventually come out. I have seen the Cruzerlite Bug droid turbo case, and it's not for me. In conclusion, of all the clear cases available for the Droid Turbo right now (Tech 21, Cruzerlite, Tudia), this is by far the best alternative.
    01-06-2015 05:42 PM
    i have this: PureGear - Slim Shell Case for Motorola Droid Turbo
    it was $17 on amazon
    i like it so far, you can see the back and it is grippy on the edges. however it is not very resistant to scratches, scuffs, and smudges. i can tell it wont be very long before it will be visually unappealing enough that i switch back to my verizon silicone case.
    01-07-2015 08:22 AM
    i have this: PureGear - Slim Shell Case for Motorola Droid Turbo
    it was $17 on amazon
    i like it so far, you can see the back and it is grippy on the edges. however it is not very resistant to scratches, scuffs, and smudges. i can tell it wont be very long before it will be visually unappealing enough that i switch back to my verizon silicone case.
    Thanks for posting. Will this case fit the BN?
    01-07-2015 09:57 AM
    I've had the Casemate naked 2 months now. At first I thought it was too slippery but it's actually not bad. I'm also surprised it's not showing any scratches
    01-07-2015 11:59 AM
    Thanks for posting. Will this case fit the BN?
    thats what i'm using it on
    Toes Up likes this.
    01-07-2015 12:33 PM