Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Some Apps Not Compatible With Device

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else experience this from your old phone to the Droid Turbo. I migrated everything over from my 2013 Moto X to my Turbo and some apps like (CNBC and RedBox) say they are not compatible with my device. They do not even show up in the Play Store. Someone posted that there was an update to the Play Store going from version 4.9.13 to 5.x.xx. which I do not see, but maybe that's the reason some apps are not porting over.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Some Apps Not Compatible With Device

Just checked my Moto X and the play store is updated to 5.0.31. Strange there's no update on the Turbo.

landale

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

Some apps still haven't been updated to support QHD displays. There are probably a few threads in the LG G3 forums about this as that was the first device with a QHD display. Hopefully with the Note 4 and upcoming Nexus 6 the remaining apps that aren't supported will gain support soon.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

Some apps still haven't been updated to support QHD displays. There are probably a few threads in the LG G3 forums about this as that was the first device with a QHD display. Hopefully with the Note 4 and upcoming Nexus 6 the remaining apps that aren't supported will gain support soon.
This. I had the same issue on my G3 And my Note 4. Just have to wait for the developer to update the app.

ckelly33

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site

I don't know about CNBC but I sideloaded Redbox and it works just fine.

pdarrah

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

Would the QHD display crash an app? My fav twitter app, Janetter, installs just fine, but when I try to use it - immediate crash. Have tried clearing chaches, uninstall/reinstall, etc with no luck. The play store website claims it is compatible with my device, but it sure doesn't seem to be. :(