11-04-2014 05:19 PM
    Very positive review

Posted via Android Central App on my VZW Note 3
    11-04-2014 06:25 PM
    Nice review. I'm actually very surprised by the turbo. Normally after I get a phone normally within hours I'm looking ahead at other devices. Seeing what features they have that my new phone doesn't. Like with my Note 4. I must say though I really really enjoy the Turbo. Even in shocked. I do but have one complaint. Not yet any way. Battery is excellent. I absolutely live the above display. Camera is excellent. Screen is excellent. And the little software enhancements are excellent.

My hat is of to you Motorola. You made a great device.
    Racing24 likes this.
    11-04-2014 11:31 PM
    Agreed!

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-05-2014 05:29 AM
    I didn't like this review at all. It reads like an iPhone user was forced to review an Android device and thinks that it's a good phone - for an Android. It's like this is Motorola's best try so far at catching up with what the iPhone can do. The whole part about moto voice was ridiculous. Claiming it is a ripoff of S Voice which is a ripoff of Siri which was the first to ever let you use your voice to do things on your phone shows that the author doesn't understand the full power of Moto voice and is also willing to bend the truth.
    He also talks about it not shipping with lollipop as a knock on the phone when lollipop for phones still isn't even available. And he had as a con that the smart display comes on too often. My guess is he doesn't know that there are IR sensors that cause the display to wake up when you wave your hand over the phone so when he waves his hand over it and it comes in he doesn't know why and just lists it as a con.
    It's nice that he says it's a good phone, but reading the review, it's clear he doesn't understand the phone at all and he's an iPhone guy who would rather not even use Android.

Posted from my Droid Turbo, Kelly and Ozone
    11-05-2014 09:01 AM
    I would be interested to read your full, objective review of this phone Tdizzel. Feel like composing one?

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
    11-05-2014 01:10 PM
    I would be interested to read your full, objective review of this phone Tdizzel. Feel like composing one?

I wouldn't be very good at doing an objective review of the phone because I'm already in love with it and couldn't be objective.
    I guess that's why i don't work at a site that claims to be a tech site giving objective reviews of tech devices. If i did work at one of those sites, my reviews would be full and objective.

Posted from my Droid Turbo, Kelly and Ozone
    11-05-2014 01:38 PM
    Full and objective? Even with the endless kickbacks, junkets, and your predisposition to fall in love so quickly?

LOL

11-05-2014 01:46 PM