Is there a good chance someone will make one, and if so how could it take approximately? My Dad is getting the Turbo pretty soon and I've heard a lot of good things about the glass screen protectors and was going to recommend one to him - but I'm not seeing any on Amazon.

EDIT:
    I thought there was a dedicated thread here for cases, but I'm not seeing it now so I'll just ask here.
    What's a good protective case that covers all the buttons and ports, seals on the phone pretty good, is durable, but doesn't add much bulk to it? Also, has a belt clip it can clip on. My Dad has an OtterBox Defender on his current Droid Razr but it adds a lot of bulk, it almost seems that might be the best option though for good protection, then get a normal screen protector.
    11-05-2014 07:14 PM
    One cool note about the Turbo, Verizon is covering 1 free screen replacement for each device. Would make me feel better about carrying the phone naked for sure.
    11-05-2014 07:55 PM
    Not many cases to be had at the moment but I am watching to see what Seidio offers. I'm not fond of the Otterboxes as most make the backing too slick for my liking. I've always used Spigen (Glas.t Nano) for my previous S4 and S5 but I have to admit their customer service area is in the toilet. Good luck on getting any help from them. As whtchdr said, you'll have a warranty for two years on the screen (although you only get one replacement) so it may not be a bad option to run naked, especially if you have the ballistic nylon version. Once you use a glass screen protector, you'll never use a plastic one again.

Verizon has a holster/combo available for the Turbo:

Shell Holster Combo with Kickstand for DROID Turbo | Verizon Wireless

It shows out of stock at the moment but your local store may have some.
    11-05-2014 08:02 PM
    I'm using the Verizon brand flexible tempered glass screen protector. So far, so good. $24.99.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 64G using Tapatalk.
    11-05-2014 08:04 PM
    See also:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...found-yet.html

Myself, I think I'll leave mine alone and with the OEM one that comes with the Otterbox until Zagg brings a glass one out. Hopefully they will.
    11-05-2014 08:10 PM
    I'm using the Verizon brand flexible tempered glass screen protector. So far, so good. $24.99.

How does it fare with fingerprints? I have Zagg glass on my S5 and hate it.
    11-05-2014 08:13 PM
    How does it fare with fingerprints? I have Zagg glass on my S5 and hate it.
    Interesting I really like the Zagg glass on my S5 .I'm hoping Zagg makes a tempered glass screen protector for the turbo . If you hate it why not remove it and try something else ?
    11-05-2014 08:23 PM
    Interesting I really like the Zagg glass on my S5 .I'm hoping Zagg makes a tempered glass screen protector for the turbo . If you hate it why not remove it and try something else ?
    Well, if Spigen would ever return my emails (that's the only way to contact them these days) I would. I'm only using a Zagg because of Spigen. I had a Nano on and the corner came up (which was my fault) but they provide replacements so I'm still waiting for it.

I find the Zagg shows much more oils/fingerprints than the Spigen version. On a side note, I installed a TruShield on my daughters S4 and it's awesome - hardly shows anything and was only 12 bucks from Amazon.
    11-06-2014 06:24 AM

i ordered one, put it on my phone, it was so much smaller than the screen i took it off and shipped it back
    11-06-2014 07:30 AM
    Not many cases to be had at the moment but I am watching to see what Seidio offers. I'm not fond of the Otterboxes as most make the backing too slick for my liking. I've always used Spigen (Glas.t Nano) for my previous S4 and S5 but I have to admit their customer service area is in the toilet. Good luck on getting any help from them. As whtchdr said, you'll have a warranty for two years on the screen (although you only get one replacement) so it may not be a bad option to run naked, especially if you have the ballistic nylon version. Once you use a glass screen protector, you'll never use a plastic one again.

Verizon has a holster/combo available for the Turbo:

Shell Holster Combo with Kickstand for DROID Turbo | Verizon Wireless

It shows out of stock at the moment but your local store may have some.
    Ah, okay. He's getting the metallic red. He does a fair amount of outside work and he went through two OtterBoxes and beat the crap out of them, so I don't really trust him running his phone naked - plus micro-scratches. Thanks for the info! I think I'll have him put a regular screen protector on it them get a glass one later on.

One other thing, I've heard most places that the screen replacement is two years, but a Verizon rep at a Corporate store said one year. Typically Verizon employees aren't the most knowledgeable people about what they sell but I thought I'd double check.

I've seen that, my brother has one for his '13 Moto X, and I had one a while back for my Droid X. I didn't really like them that much - they didn't really seem the durable drop-on-the-dirt cover-in-dust sort of case.
    11-06-2014 09:02 AM
    Ah, okay. He's getting the metallic red. He does a fair amount of outside work and he went through two OtterBoxes and beat the crap out of them, so I don't really trust him running his phone naked - plus micro-scratches. Thanks for the info! I think I'll have him put a regular screen protector on it them get a glass one later on.

One other thing, I've heard most places that the screen replacement is two years, but a Verizon rep at a Corporate store said one year. Typically Verizon employees aren't the most knowledgeable people about what they sell but I thought I'd double check.

I've seen that, my brother has one for his '13 Moto X, and I had one a while back for my Droid X. I didn't really like them that much - they didn't really seem the durable drop-on-the-dirt cover-in-dust sort of case.
    Read the last paragraph about the screen replacement.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=jX11hWvO
    11-06-2014 04:16 PM
    i ordered one, put it on my phone, it was so much smaller than the screen i took it off and shipped it back
    So you can return even a used one?

I got one and it came with the return label for shipping it back. I'm annoyed that it doesn't cover the entire screen and that its obviously repurposed from another phone as it has cutouts that don't fit with this phone.
    11-06-2014 04:36 PM
    Looks like the local Verizon stores don't carry the red variant, or really much of anything. lol We'll have to wait till we can get to a Corporate store - agh, the wait!

@ibcop,
    Thanks!
    11-06-2014 06:05 PM