Tried to buy one of these in the store today but they are out of stock and out of stock online as well. I know the thing works because I tried it, but why does the Verizon website say its not compatible?

Verizon Qi Wireless Charging Stand | Verizon Wireless
    11-06-2014 06:19 PM
    Tried to buy one of these in the store today but they are out of stock and out of stock online as well. I know the thing works because I tried it, but why does the Verizon website say its not compatible?

Verizon Qi Wireless Charging Stand | Verizon Wireless
    It doesn't say the charger is not compatible with the Turbo. The Turbo is just missing from the list of compatible phones. Since any Qi charger by design charges any Qi capable phone and because of posts from people using it, we know it works. This is just one of those cases when modifications to a web page have not yet be completed and installed. I realize it is confusing but this kind of thing is hardly rare.
    11-06-2014 06:30 PM
    Yea, figured it was just an oversight or a not yet updated thing on their site.
    11-06-2014 06:31 PM
    Have you thought about a Tylt Vü instead? It's the same price...
    11-06-2014 07:52 PM
    I actually already have a Tylt. My dad got a Turbo today and was wanting one of the Verizon ones. It does seem to hold the phone slightly more upright.
    11-06-2014 08:13 PM
    It doesn't say the charger is not compatible with the Turbo. The Turbo is just missing from the list of compatible phones. Since any Qi charger by design charges any Qi capable phone and because of posts from people using it, we know it works. This is just one of those cases when modifications to a web page have not yet be completed and installed. I realize it is confusing but this kind of thing is hardly rare.
    01-13-2015 10:23 PM
    Very sad considering Turbo is Verizon's flag ship phone
    01-13-2015 10:24 PM
    Actually no, its not sad at all. Not really sure why you'd say it is.
    01-13-2015 10:44 PM
    FWIW, the Turbo does show as a compatible device on that charger for me on the Verizon site. I checked only after seeing this thread so the addition may be recent?
    01-13-2015 11:12 PM
    It said for awhile that a bunch of cases didn't fit the BN model too, which was not true, prompting many forum posts on the subject. They didn't have their collective fecal material together for awhile.
    And yes, it is a bit sad when the performance of a person, device or organization falls short of reasonable expectations. If I was launching a flagship device like this, I'd have had my ducks in the proverbial row. They seem to have corrected it now thankfully.
    01-14-2015 12:17 AM