So this is how the past 24 hours has gone for me. I have a 10% off coupon for in store at Best Buy and a $50 gift card also for Best Buy. I went in yesterday to purchase the Turbo at full retail price and after much convincing I was able to get the manager to price match Verizon for its $599 price. For some reason Best Buy has it priced at $649 for the 32GB model. They went to get me one only to find out they had the one color I didn't want the metallic black.

So I asked if they could check surrounding stores. No store within 200 miles had either the red or ballistic colors. I asked since its available online could they do an OMS for me. For some reason no. I called the National Best Buy line last night and spoke to a lady who said go back in tomorrow talk to someone else they will be able to do it for you. Went in again and had best buy employees insisting there was no way for them to do it.

Called customer service for Best Buy when I got home today only to speak to 4 different reps and a supervisor who told me they could price match for the color, but I couldn't use the coupon. At one point a lady transferred me to the Spanish department without saying a word. The coupon is the entire reason I am buying the phone. After going through all this I may just wait for the Nexus 6 since it seems Best Buy won't be getting other colors in anytime soon.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-07-2014 01:42 PM
    Why not order it online?
    11-07-2014 02:01 PM
    The 10% off is in store only

11-07-2014 02:44 PM
    Does the 18 month interest free work on a best buy card when purchasing a phone full retail?

Posted via Android Central App
    11-07-2014 02:58 PM
    I am not usually one to purchase phones when they first immediately come out... this was my first time and I bought it from Verizon. My question is... does Best Buy typically drag its feet SO long getting new phones in stock after release? I'd like to possibly return my phone at Verizon and buy it at BestBuymobile.com but they don't even have the 64GB version, still.
    11-07-2014 03:00 PM
    I asked in store and they said they didn't have a clue when any other color or storage option would be coming in. So it won't be anytime soon

11-07-2014 09:47 PM