Bubbles / folders

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

So I decided to try the turbo out and not 100%sure I want to stay with it but will give it a few more days until I have it set up the way I like.

How do you create bubbles or folders on a screen to hold multiple apps? I dragged them I them on top of each other but that does not work. For instance I have about 10 people on direct dial and drop them into one bubble. I usually used Nova on my other phones but figured I try sticking with stock for a few weeks since its been awhile with a moto which is close to stock.

Thanks for any help

bizzyqu

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
are you trying to make a folder on home screen or app list? you need to drag ap onto homescreen, and then you can drag apps that are on homescreen on top of each other to make folders.

Jay Evans

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
What are you using for a direct dial, a contact widget? If so you can't put widgets in a folder.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Yes on the home screen, I tried holding them and drag over the top of another expecting them to drop and create the folder, but it won't create a folder. This was the way I did it on other phones.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes on the home screen, I tried holding them and drag over the top of another expecting them to drop and create the folder, but it won't create a folder. This was the way I did it on other phones.

Try dragging them in from below the existing icon. I know, it sounds weird, but see if that works.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Try making a folder with a couple of regular apps. Then try adding those direct dial widgets to the folder. If that works, then remove the regular apps from the folder so you just have your widgets.

Sent from my Moto X