How can I look at my file structure on this device. This is my first non-Samsung device and they have a system app called My Files where you could look at your directory and search for files on your device, similar to File Explorer in Windows. There has to be a way to see your files on this device, but I can't find it. Thanks!
    11-07-2014 11:50 PM
    I suggest ES File Explorer. It's more than a file manager for your phone, it will allow you to access cloud storage like Dropbox, Box, etc. It can also access your network drives when on your home network.
    LaskoFan and dungoyle like this.
    11-08-2014 12:35 AM
    There's an app called android file manager wich will do the work well
    11-08-2014 12:37 AM
    Thanks for the replies. I'll try one of these when I have a few more minutes. Amazing to me that there is no way to see the files on your own device without a downloaded app.
    11-08-2014 08:12 AM
    I suggest ES File Explorer. It's more than a file manager for your phone, it will allow you to access cloud storage like Dropbox, Box, etc. It can also access your network drives when on your home network.
    If there is a better one than this, I'm unaware of it. It also lets you create apk files of applications installed on your phone to store and side load on other android devices. I heartily recommend this one.
    Davidoo and radyoactive like this.
    11-08-2014 08:35 AM
    Thanks dungoyle, I installed it and it allowed me to see my files finally. I noticed there is a backup setting but it didn't show a way to schedule or unscheduled a backup. I don't really want it backing up all the time and filling the memory.
    11-08-2014 09:51 AM
    Thanks dungoyle, I installed it and it allowed me to see my files finally. I noticed there is a backup setting but it didn't show a way to schedule or unscheduled a backup. I don't really want it backing up all the time and filling the memory.
    You're welcome. That's just the backup location where it will create an apk of an application if you ask it to do so. It won't do anything automatically so far as I know.
    11-08-2014 12:34 PM