can anyone tell me how to end apps with voice command. Also, end phone calls and return to main page with voice command?
    11-10-2014 12:05 PM
    As for the apps Google Now may be able to do that for you if you enable always listening. Maybe. I feel like the command would be something like OK Google, Close all apps. However I don't see anyway to end a call with a voice command. That would be awkward if calls randomly started ending because you misspoke on a call or voice recognition heard something wrong.
    11-11-2014 07:00 AM
    As far as I know, there is no way to do that with Moto Voice or Google Now voice commands. You can open another app, but you can't necessarily close an app (which matches the way Android was designed - there is no close app control, and apps are meant to go into the background with minimal to no CPU and battery when you open another app.)

You may be able to do what you want with Tasker and the AutoVoice plugin, but I really don't know for sure, and that will really drain the battery compared with Moto Voice.

See:

How to Create a Custom Google Now Command for Anything on Android
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...utovoice&hl=en
    FAQ | joaoapps.com

(I've never used it myself, but it's possible that this will do those things...)
    11-11-2014 09:54 AM
    Is there an existing command to silence ringer or turn ringer back on?
    See my post above yours. No, not with Moto Voice. Yes, with Tasker and the AutoVoice plugin. See the Lifehacker article link in my post.
    11-11-2014 12:51 PM
    Ugh, I can't believe I forgot about this, but there is another app called Commandr that adds a lot of functionality to Google Now.

See https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Commandr&hl=en and Commandr

I don't think you can do end command or end call, but you can sure toggle a lot of things, including silencing the ringer, turning the ringer back on, etc.
    11-12-2014 03:07 PM
    Thanks for all the great replies. I'm gonna push my luck and ask another question. It seems that "alerts" can only use one sound. On my old EVO, I could program one sound for email and other sound for messages and another for calendar reminders. Is this possible on the turbo?
    11-18-2014 11:12 AM
    Thanks for all the great replies. I'm gonna push my luck and ask another question. It seems that "alerts" can only use one sound. On my old EVO, I could program one sound for email and other sound for messages and another for calendar reminders. Is this possible on the turbo?
    Just set the notification sound in each app's settings.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Droid Turbo.
    11-18-2014 11:24 AM