More than half the time when I ask What's Up after using my launch phrase, Moto Voice takes me to the Google search engine and gives me a listing for WhatsApp. I never had this problem on my MAXX. If I tell it to Read Notification it works properly. I know others have had this problem, but I haven't seen a solution. Believe me, I've tried enunciating properly and I still get this erroneous response. Any suggestions?
    edison
    11-10-2014 12:47 PM
    I hadn't tried this before, so I just did it to see if I had the same result as you. My Turbo answered with "Nothing much" and told me the time.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-10-2014 01:04 PM
    Any suggestions?
    Maybe it's obvious, but just say "read notifications" from now on.
    11-10-2014 02:14 PM
    More than half the time when I ask What's Up after using my launch phrase, Moto Voice takes me to the Google search engine and gives me a listing for WhatsApp. I never had this problem on my MAXX. If I tell it to Read Notification it works properly. I know others have had this problem, but I haven't seen a solution. Believe me, I've tried enunciating properly and I still get this erroneous response. Any suggestions?
    edison
    I haven't had this issue and I say it with a Chinese accent... :P
    11-10-2014 02:17 PM
    Maybe it's obvious, but just say "read notifications" from now on.
    LOL doogald! I'm coming from the Maxx where that verbal command worked every time. Actually I never used "read notifications" until last week when I was trying to get the Turbo to the same functionality as my Maxx.
    edison

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    11-10-2014 03:57 PM
    Same problem here. I've even had the google search engine open and begin to google the phrase "what's up"
    11-10-2014 11:56 PM
    For what it's worth, I've tried doing "what's up" on my Droid Maxx twice and both times it did the same thing (it searched for the phrase.) Read notifications worked fine every time.
    11-11-2014 06:31 AM