Extra Turbo Charger Rec

JJD323

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
First time poster. Have to say, coming from a Note 3, I could not be happier w my turbo. It has been everything I could have hoped for battery life wise. I am a fairly heavy user, and was just looking to be able to get through the occasional day on the road into client dinner late nights without having to worry about my phone dying. Problem solved. I haven't actually tried to get it to last 48 hours, but I've not yet encountered a situation in which I have needed to charge it before turning in for the night - exactly what I was looking for.

Having said that, I was in search for an extra turbo charger for my desk and for travel, and I took a shot with the Tenergy Turbo Charger (you can find for 19.99 on Amazon, not sure what the rules for linking are here) It works perfectly, just as well as the branded charger that is $10 more expensive. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a backup charger or two.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
First time poster. Have to say, coming from a Note 3, I could not be happier w my turbo. It has been everything I could have hoped for battery life wise. I am a fairly heavy user, and was just looking to be able to get through the occasional day on the road into client dinner late nights without having to worry about my phone dying. Problem solved. I haven't actually tried to get it to last 48 hours, but I've not yet encountered a situation in which I have needed to charge it before turning in for the night - exactly what I was looking for.

Having said that, I was in search for an extra turbo charger for my desk and for travel, and I took a shot with the Tenergy Turbo Charger (you can find for 19.99 on Amazon, not sure what the rules for linking are here) It works perfectly, just as well as the branded charger that is $10 more expensive. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a backup charger or two.
Thanks. This will fit in my brief case much better than the original, and it states that it is uses Qualcomm® Quick ChargeTM 2.0 technology. If anyone else is interested, I've included the link for the Amazon version and an Ebay version below for those of us that have to pay sales tax to Amazon.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Unive...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4042866
Ebay: Tenergy Turbo USB Universal Charger with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2 0 Technology | eBay