screen timeout while on call/ turning screen off while on call.

beeztrain

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
So I just noticed today that while on a call using my Bluetooth I was not able to turn the screen off without actually ending the call. On the other side of this I left the screen on while on a call and when I came back to the phone the screen was off and completely unresponsive to touch gestures. When I hit the power button again it ended my call, but sure enough the screen came on. Lol. Am I just slow or has anyone ever had a phone where you couldn't turn the screen off while on a call. And if said screen timed out while on a call you could reawaken it with a click of the power button. This is absurdly annoying.

Posted via the Android Central App

beeztrain

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
So I just noticed today that while on a call using my Bluetooth I was not able to turn the screen off without actually ending the call. On the other side of this I left the screen on while on a call and when I came back to the phone the screen was off and completely unresponsive to touch gestures. When I hit the power button again it ended my call, but sure enough the screen came on. Lol. Am I just slow or has anyone ever had a phone where you couldn't turn the screen off while on a call. And if said screen timed out while on a call you could reawaken it with a click of the power button. This is absurdly annoying.

To update, I just checked myself into a clinic for mentally challenged folks. I apparently had it set that way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech