what messaging app do you use?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I've tried just about all of them but find myself always returning to the stock app - but I do use SwiftKey.

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I've tried just about all of them but find myself always returning to the stock app - but I do use SwiftKey.
Handcent here. Do you use the "message read" indicator? I do here (available in both apps), and every single message says "unsuccessful"... despite the fact that they went through just fine.

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hangouts but only because it integrates well with my Moto 360 watch. Before I had the watch, I used the default message app on my S3.

incessance

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I use SwiftKey for keyboard and Textra for SMS. Hangouts for the occasional google chat. I prefer dark backgrounds in messengers when possible. Screenshot of SwiftKey and Textra:
Screenshot_2014-11-11-17-34-01.jpg

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Was using the stock app until Kit Kat. After Kit Kat I could only see 2 or 3 lines of text while I was composing and had white background instead of black so I went to 8SMS which is very, very close to the stock app but gives me back a lot more real estate to see/review what I'm typing and I can select background color. Also use SwiftKey.

Racing24

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I use the new Google Messages app deaigned for Lollipop. Its simple ns elegant. I found the apk online and just downloaded it.

Posted via the Android Central App

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Handcent here. Do you use the "message read" indicator? I do here (available in both apps), and every single message says "unsuccessful"... despite the fact that they went through just fine.

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

No, I don't use that feature with texts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma