2. Eta is soon
    3. Sure mail it to me

Posted via the Android Central App
    bradenfontaine likes this.
    11-14-2014 01:52 PM
    1. Who are you?
    2. Eta on start of roll out?
    3. Will you sign my mousepad?
    4. Will you fix my wife's Droid Razr M that VZW and Moto destroyed with KitKat OTA? Seems like all the Moto reps from their official Moto forums have moved to China with no forwarding address LOL

5. Please let Santa know that I want Lollipop before all the other bad kids.

mobrules likes this.
    11-14-2014 02:07 PM
    I love my Droid Turbo. And I have faith in Motorola. If it were left up to them solely, the Turbo would get Lollipop lightning fast. Unfortunately, it's not just up to Motorola and while I understand Verizon wants to make sure that 5.0 is as bug free as possible by the time it rolls out, I just don't have a lot of faith that Big Red will be terribly proactive. I hate to be a cynic but if Verizon rolls out Lollipop to the Turbo much before December 31st, I'll be pleasantly surprised. If it's not until next year, I'll be disappointed but not the least bit shocked.
    You must have missed the last year of what Motorola and Verizon have been able to do.
    Masheen likes this.
    11-14-2014 02:19 PM
    I actually have been away for a while, what are you referring to?
    11-14-2014 02:21 PM
    Very timely, quick updates.
    11-14-2014 03:28 PM
    1. Who are you?
    2. Eta on start of roll out?
    3. Will you sign my mousepad?
    I'm with you.... Who are you?

11-14-2014 04:01 PM
    When will then be now?
    11-14-2014 04:19 PM
    I'm with you.... Who are you?

Man people lack the ability to decipher a joke. Try reading the whole message before trying to get literal about a joke.

11-14-2014 04:48 PM
    Motorola Droid Turbo has everything in it that few would have expected in the new Moto X. With best of the specifications, a great screen, solid build quality system and awesome battery life, the Droid Turbo will make any customer jealous of the fact that it is available exclusively from their carrier only.

DESIGN
    The Motorola Droid Turbo is available in 3 different colors: a metallic black & red and a ballistic nylon black. The major difference between these models goes beyond the color, as the color you choose also depicts what material you’ll find on the back of the device.
    Also, there is a 21 MP camera with a dual LED flash light, which isn’t dimpled like the Moto X (2014) or the Nexus 6.

CAMERA
    The Droid Turbo comes with a 21 MP rear shooter with a f/2.0 aperture and dual LED flash, along with a 2 MP front camera. When it comes to the camera application, things remain simple and crisp, with only a few shooting modes like panorama and HDR available.

DISPLAY
    The Droid Turbo features a 5.2-inch AMOLED display protected by unbreakable Gorilla Glass 3 which boasts a Quad core HD resolution, resulting in a pixel density of a amazing 565 ppi. This is one of the highest pixel densities we have seen on a smartphone display yet, and is certainly a factor to the great viewing experience this display offers.

PERFORMANCE AND HARDWARE
    When it comes to the hardware, the specifications of the Droid Turbo did catch some by surprise, especially when you are considering it as a carrier exclusive device. With the quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, clocking at around 2.7 GHz, 3 GB of RAM and the Adreno 420 GPU the Droid Turbo boasts the best processing package currently available, and this is certainly reflecting in the performance of Droid Turbo.

PRICE RANGE:
    The Motorola Droid Turbo is available exclusively from Verizon Wireless for $199.99 with a 2 year contract, $24.99/month under Verizon’s Edge program, or for the full retail price of $599.99.
    11-14-2014 11:22 PM
    When will then be now?
    Soon
    YankeeNinja likes this.
    11-14-2014 11:31 PM
    To those of u who got the soak test does this device have power or ultra power save made?

11-15-2014 12:32 AM
    To those of u who got the soak test does this device have power or ultra power save made?

The soak test has already been started??
    11-15-2014 07:48 AM
    The soak test has already been started??
    No

11-15-2014 07:53 AM
    No

Didn't think so haha
    11-15-2014 07:54 AM
    I'm sure there's another thread but I don't see it. Has anyone read or heard anything about the update?

I would think being this is a flagship for moto it should not take that long to get it. I would say probably within a month, moto has been good with updates lately.
    11-15-2014 08:15 AM

Soak test was only for the moto x, not turbo.
    11-15-2014 08:15 AM
    I love my Droid Turbo. And I have faith in Motorola. If it were left up to them solely, the Turbo would get Lollipop lightning fast. Unfortunately, it's not just up to Motorola and while I understand Verizon wants to make sure that 5.0 is as bug free as possible by the time it rolls out, I just don't have a lot of faith that Big Red will be terribly proactive. I hate to be a cynic but if Verizon rolls out Lollipop to the Turbo much before December 31st, I'll be pleasantly surprised. If it's not until next year, I'll be disappointed but not the least bit shocked.
    You do realize verizon was the first to update the moto x last year. That's right VERIZON was the first with an update. Verizon loves moto, always has been their bread and butter, so they seem to give them the first go for everything, and do not take as long "holding updates"
    11-15-2014 08:18 AM
    Motorola Droid Turbo has everything in it that few would have expected in the new Moto X. With best of the specifications, a great screen, solid build quality system and awesome battery life, the Droid Turbo will make any customer jealous of the fact that it is available exclusively from their carrier only.

DESIGN
    The Motorola Droid Turbo is available in 3 different colors: a metallic black & red and a ballistic nylon black. The major difference between these models goes beyond the color, as the color you choose also depicts what material you’ll find on the back of the device.
    Also, there is a 21 MP camera with a dual LED flash light, which isn’t dimpled like the Moto X (2014) or the Nexus 6.

CAMERA
    The Droid Turbo comes with a 21 MP rear shooter with a f/2.0 aperture and dual LED flash, along with a 2 MP front camera. When it comes to the camera application, things remain simple and crisp, with only a few shooting modes like panorama and HDR available.

DISPLAY
    The Droid Turbo features a 5.2-inch AMOLED display protected by unbreakable Gorilla Glass 3 which boasts a Quad core HD resolution, resulting in a pixel density of a amazing 565 ppi. This is one of the highest pixel densities we have seen on a smartphone display yet, and is certainly a factor to the great viewing experience this display offers.

PERFORMANCE AND HARDWARE
    When it comes to the hardware, the specifications of the Droid Turbo did catch some by surprise, especially when you are considering it as a carrier exclusive device. With the quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, clocking at around 2.7 GHz, 3 GB of RAM and the Adreno 420 GPU the Droid Turbo boasts the best processing package currently available, and this is certainly reflecting in the performance of Droid Turbo.

PRICE RANGE:
    The Motorola Droid Turbo is available exclusively from Verizon Wireless for $199.99 with a 2 year contract, $24.99/month under Verizon’s Edge program, or for the full retail price of $599.99.
    How much is Verizon paying you for the PR work?
    AMTrombley0924 likes this.
    11-15-2014 08:29 AM
    *shots fired
    11-15-2014 08:39 AM
    You do realize verizon was the first to update the moto x last year. That's right VERIZON was the first with an update. Verizon loves moto, always has been their bread and butter, so they seem to give them the first go for everything, and do not take as long "holding updates"
    Yes, and the Droids were the second non-Nexus phones to get KitKat. But then the Verizon X was the last carrier to patch to 4.4.2, and the Droids didn't get a badly needed update from 4.4 until 4.4.4 in July. (To be fair, Motorola seemed ready to go in May, but Verizon pushed it off for a minor update that patched a network bug that affected a very small number of users, and then Moto held off as Google patched to 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 for Heartbleed and other bugs.)

Still, Verizon itself has been much, much, much better in the last 18 months getting updates out to all Android phones.

To be honest, after the annoying bugs on the 4.4 update for the Droids last year, as a Turbo user I'd almost want them to wait for a few weeks to see if there is a 5.0.1 before Motorola and Verizon push a lollipop update.
    Premium1, remmy00, travaz and 1 others like this.
    11-15-2014 09:28 AM
    Yes, and the Droids were the second non-Nexus phones to get KitKat. But then the Verizon X was the last carrier to patch to 4.4.2, and the Droids didn't get a badly needed update from 4.4 until 4.4.4 in July. (To be fair, Motorola seemed ready to go in May, but Verizon pushed it off for a minor update that patched a network bug that affected a very small number of users, and then Moto held off as Google patched to 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 for Heartbleed and other bugs.)

Still, Verizon itself has been much, much, much better in the last 18 months getting updates out to all Android phones.

To be honest, after the annoying bugs on the 4.4 update for the Droids last year, as a Turbo user I'd almost want them to wait for a few weeks to see if there is a 5.0.1 before Motorola and Verizon push a lollipop update.
    Exactly. Everyone wants the latest update, but then if there's issues they complain "they should have waited" to push the update. I am sure Moto wants the best update possible, even if that skips over one release to get the update that fixes any bugs the first update brought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-15-2014 09:29 AM
    There's enough bugs with L right now that I would not update my turbo if the update came out today.
    travaz likes this.
    11-15-2014 10:14 AM
    There's enough bugs with L right now that I would not update my turbo if the update came out today.
    What are the bugs? I've only seen the WiFi bug that effects one of the nexus devices.
    11-15-2014 10:25 AM
    I know its a different build but I installed 5.0 on a nexus 7 and dont have any issues with it at all.
    11-15-2014 11:37 AM
    =bang=
    11-15-2014 04:48 PM
2,029 1234 ...