Here it is, Diztronic case for Droid Turbo

Cajun_Mike

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Thanks to the folks at Diztronic for emailing me these images. Going to be for sale in a few weeks. It's not even up on their website yet. Typically these sell for less than 12 bucks.. I had one on my Galaxy and loved it. Always very well made.

1619122.jpg

xt1542-all_Editor_a.jpg

Cajun_Mike

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
These cases are great thin and long lasting and cheap. I hate bulky cases

Posted via Android Central App

Yes, I had the Verizon blue Galaxy S3 and they had a blue case that was a perfect color match for that phone. A great grip and didnt add any notable bulk to the phone. I am a power user and at least once daily i was swapping out batteries on that Galaxy. That Diztronic case took the taking on and off for 18 months and never expanded or showed any wear.

Cajun_Mike

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Great news. Just received this email... they even work on Saturday's. ;)

Hi Mike,

Our case will fit both styles of the Droid Turbo. The TPU material will accomodate both sizes.

Thank you,
Kelly
Diztronic

Codger1212

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Looks great, hopefully has that grippy rubberized plastic feel like incipio cases. I owned a diztronic once and wasn't 100% crazy about the feel.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping the case fits the Ballistic Nylon like they claim. My Tech21 fits but the buttons become more difficult to press due to the size increase.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

fonger13

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I have had the Tudia case for about a week. It fits my Turbo with ballistic nylon like a glove.

is your a 32 or 64 gb ?

mine is a 64gb and the Tudia did not fits, I bought the frost clear one. Top and bottom fits but the sides did not.

I contacted W2(the seller of Tudia's case) prior to pre-order and they said that it would fits both model, turn out they were wrong...or maybe it just doesn't fit the 64gb version. In anycase Tudia is make one for the 64gb version by mid Dec.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
is your a 32 or 64 gb ?

mine is a 64gb and the Tudia did not fits, I bought the frost clear one. Top and bottom fits but the sides did not.

I contacted W2(the seller of Tudia's case) prior to pre-order and they said that it would fits both model, turn out they were wrong...or maybe it just doesn't fit the 64gb version. In anycase Tudia is make one for the 64gb version by mid Dec.

I'll get that case by Tudia in December. I like my Tech21 but its obvious its made for the MG model.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

Cajun_Mike

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
***UPDATE***
Hi again Mike!

We will definitely have a case that is compatible with the balistic nylon. It turns out that we're likely going to make 2 different versions now - one for each. We are still unsure about the preorder date.
Thank you,
Kelly
Diztronic

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
***UPDATE***
Hi again Mike!

We will definitely have a case that is compatible with the balistic nylon. It turns out that we're likely going to make 2 different versions now - one for each. We are still unsure about the preorder date.
Thank you,
Kelly
Diztronic

Mike, this great customer service you're sharing makes me want to support them. The cases look nice, too. I'm in!

Far too many companies in pretty much every field simply "don't get it." I love the chance to give my loyalty (and money) to the ones that do.