Here it is, Diztronic case for Droid Turbo

pchain

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Agreed! Diztronic is a fantastic company with an excellent reputation. I've interacted with them several times over the last few years and their customer service and responsiveness are top notch.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
is your a 32 or 64 gb ?

mine is a 64gb and the Tudia did not fits, I bought the frost clear one. Top and bottom fits but the sides did not.

I contacted W2(the seller of Tudia's case) prior to pre-order and they said that it would fits both model, turn out they were wrong...or maybe it just doesn't fit the 64gb version. In anycase Tudia is make one for the 64gb version by mid Dec.
I have the black TUDIA on mine and it fits fine, top bottom left and right sides.

anon(480526)

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
How do these compare to the Verizon brand glossy ones? I have never used this brand, but they do look nice. I have used the glossy ones on both my Bionic and Turbo and they are pretty low bulk. These look like they might be a little more slick. I will most likely get one regardless, since they CS is awesome and they look comparable.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
How do these compare to the Verizon brand glossy ones? I have never used this brand, but they do look nice. I have used the glossy ones on both my Bionic and Turbo and they are pretty low bulk. These look like they might be a little more slick. I will most likely get one regardless, since they CS is awesome and they look comparable.

Diztronic is a matte finish and feels great. Not that glossy type grip but its definitely not slippery at all. Very thin but durable TPU.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Any idea of a release date for this? Just picked up my Turbo and would really like to get a case on it as soon as possible, and I really like the look and description of the Diztronic job.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Any idea of a release date for this? Just picked up my Turbo and would really like to get a case on it as soon as possible, and I really like the look and description of the Diztronic job.
Yeah, no more than they cost I'd like to try one too since I've never used it before.

Cajun_Mike

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site

A few weeks ago, the girl at Diztronic said the end of November, but maybe it will end up being early December. All of the cases on their site sell for $9.99. At the price, it's more than worth a try. I am going to go naked with my Turbo until their's is ready.

Here is their Motorola page. Motorola : Diztronic.com: Protective Cases for Mobile Phones

Ch4dders

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I too checked with their customer service about whether their case would fit my BN Turbo. They confirmed that it would. I'm awaiting a reply about release date and where they'll be available for purchase. Will update when I hear.

NameNotFound

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I'll definitely have to come back to this thread when people get their cases to see how they look. I recently returned an Incipio DualPro case I purchased at Verizon, because it added too much bulk for my taste and it didn't fit in my car dock anymore.
These look promising.

sashazur

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I've got a nylon model phone. For now I have the ugly no-name gray/black hex pattern case from the Verizon store because it was the cheapest they had in stock. It's very thick and I hope to replace it with something better soon.

I also ordered a cheap VSTN brand case on Amazon, took 3 weeks from China, and it didn't fit (otherwise seemed decent). It arrived pretty much at the same time that lots of the cases on Amazon were updated to say that they don't fit the nylon model. I got a refund. In emailing the seller it was clear they had no idea that they needed two different sizes...

... But speaking to that, it must be possible to make a case that does fit both; the box for my ugly Verizon case didn't specify either way.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
You can now order the Metalized Glass case.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00QF...UacUvbUpU4100661#immersive_view?1417605475088

Also, the Ballistic Nylon is coming later this month according to the listing.

This case is designed to fit the Motorola Droid Turbo with a Kevlar back. It will not fit the Ballistic Nylon version of the Droid Turbo. Our Ballistic Nylon compatible version will be coming late December 2014*

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. I was trying to hold out for grey. Do you know if that's still going to be an option, or are they doing just black?
I'm not sure but usually Diztronic offers multiple colors so its a possibility. I've seen this delay before. Also, seeing as that the image in the original post shows gray I'd bet you'll see it shortly.

snow716

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Can't wait till the case is out for the ballistic back...I hope it doesn't make it too big. I took off my gnex diztronic case today when I was trading it in and forgot how nice the plastic was...until I almost dropped it in the store haha.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait till the case is out for the ballistic back...I hope it doesn't make it too big. I took off my gnex diztronic case today when I was trading it in and forgot how nice the plastic was...until I almost dropped it in the store haha.
I took my Turbo out of the case with the intention of going naked. 10 minutes later I put it back in fearing I'd damage it. Lol

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Welp, guess I'm going to just pull the trigger on a black case. I dropped my turbo on the sidewalk this morning. :-/ Got lucky and just have a scuff on one corner, but DAMMIT. No pics because that'd be, y'know, kind of Inception-ish.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welp, guess I'm going to just pull the trigger on a black case. I dropped my turbo on the sidewalk this morning. :-/ Got lucky and just have a scuff on one corner, but DAMMIT. No pics because that'd be, y'know, kind of Inception-ish.
The Red and Gray are available.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00QS...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4119792

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00QS...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4119792

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad