Here it is, Diztronic case for Droid Turbo

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I find myself using the Diz more than the Tudia. A smaller footprint with the Diz but both with work with the Seidio Surface holster.

Posted via the Android Central App

I'll probably wind up using the Tudia more because it's black, but looking forward to the Diztronic.

Toes Up

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I was going naked but I just picked up the Diztronic for my BN and it really is a nice minimalist case, especially for the money.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what that has to do with the price of eggs.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX using Tapatalk.

Maybe he's saying Jean pockets are big enough.

Honestly, this phone isn't big at all. I can carry it in my pocket way easier than using a bulky belt clip. I could carry a Galaxy Note easily too. Just keep a thin case because I did try a Tech21 which was too large. Diztronic is easy.

TurboHope

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
You can either go with big and drop protective, or thin and scratch protective. I always choose the thin style (place s a screen protector). Especially with the one free screen replacement offered by Motorola. This case is the best by far, and I've tried 4 different thin cases. A+ in my opinion.

Posted via the Android Central App

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I finally took case off, tried several. It seems my phone heats up more with the case on. So going caseless here. Was outside, in shade, yesterday. Temp of 82. Checked email, looked up a word and checked temp...............110.8 within 15 minutes. With case, worse :(

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I finally took case off, tried several. It seems my phone heats up more with the case on. So going caseless here. Was outside, in shade, yesterday. Temp of 82. Checked email, looked up a word and checked temp...............110.8 within 15 minutes. With case, worse :(

I don't have this issue with the Diztronic and I've been using it since it came out.

*I realize this thread is old but I'm curious if his issue has resolved with no case

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara