So yesterday I made it to 11pm after taking my Turbo off its Qi charger at about 8 am and I had about 60% batt. left. At that point I figured I'd leave it off the charger and see how far I'd make it. As of right now, 8:43 pm I am looking at 18% left.

I. Love. This. Phone. I haven't been using it heavily... But I haven't babied it either, just my normal use.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-16-2014 07:46 PM
    Definitely digging the battery life!!
    11-16-2014 07:53 PM
    I charge my RAZR Maxx HD every two days. Come the end of December, I will be looking to upgrade to the Turbo. I I am quietly watching this forum

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    PowrDroid likes this.
    11-16-2014 08:19 PM
    I charge my RAZR Maxx HD every two days. Come the end of December, I will be looking to upgrade to the Turbo. I I am quietly watching this forum

You will not be disappointed. I too came from the HD and enjoyed the battery life and smart actions to conserve that battery life. Word of advice....get tasker or automateit now and get familiar with it. Smart actions is no longer available.
    GatsbyGlen likes this.
    11-16-2014 08:50 PM
    You will not be disappointed. I too came from the HD and enjoyed the battery life and smart actions to conserve that battery life. Word of advice....get tasker or automateit now and get familiar with it. Smart actions is no longer available.
    Thanks for the tip!

11-16-2014 08:54 PM
    What is the difference between these 2 apps? Is it different then IFTTT

11-17-2014 06:04 AM
    Thanks for the tip!

Mind giving us examples of the Tasker Profiles/actions you used to improve battery life? I'm new to Tasker myself.
    11-17-2014 08:20 AM
    What is the difference between these 2 apps? Is it different then IFTTT

I dont know anything about IFTTT. Automateit is nice. Tasker has a free version also. I just watched some youtube how to videos for tasker and liked the way it works.
    11-17-2014 08:49 AM

You and I are in the same situation, except I drop my Maxx HD for the Turbo at the end of November.
    11-17-2014 09:37 AM
    You and I are in the same situation, except I drop my Maxx HD for the Turbo at the end of November.
    I have to wait until 12/15. However, I will upgrade at the end of December when I travel back to Wisconsin to see family. In the state of California, I have to pay the sales tax on the full price of the phone. I'm hoping I can get around it by purchasing the phone in another state. I still use the same Wisconsin number.

11-17-2014 10:30 AM
    Mind giving us examples of the Tasker Profiles/actions you used to improve battery life? I'm new to Tasker myself.
    The first picture is the triggers. I used screen timeout. The second are the actions for the first trigger. It just shuts down background services that use data. Everyone use it differently. There's several threads about this with some really good information. Check them out too.
    These setting are a little on extreme side. I like to know what runs in the background and limit the data. I usually get 50+ hours.
    I posted some screen shots in a different thread about battery life. I'm currently at 52 hours with 16% battery left. 5 hours screen time with 1.35 hours talk time.
    Attached Thumbnails I made it 2 days!-1416250722194.jpg   I made it 2 days!-1416250755327.jpg  
    11-17-2014 01:06 PM