Home screen button.

Omnigaia

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
That depends on what kind of phone you have or more specifically, what Android you are running (Samsung's, LG's, CyanogenMod, etc).

But I would go and search around the settings under display (or perhaps other relevant areas) to find out.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So by default the first home screen is the screen the home button defaults too. Is there a way to change that?
Yes, this has been discussed many times here. If I weren't close to running late for work, I'd try to find the link for you. Short story, yeah, first screen is it. No setting to change it. Using an alternate Launcher like Apex or Nova will let you make any screen your home page. Google launcher is popular too, but I haven't tried it (own the other two, prefer Apex).

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Cool to know Google launcher will let you, because I tried that one and didn't see much difference from stock. Didn't test the home screen though.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Cool to know Google launcher will let you, because I tried that one and didn't see much difference from stock. Didn't test the home screen though.
Don't know if Google launcher will let you change the home screen, so do please reply with your findings.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Google Now launcher is the same - the default home screen is the left most home screen. The only difference is that to the left of the default home screen is Google Now, so you can get to Google Now either swiping to the right from the default home screen, swiping up from the home key, or starting a search in the search box widget at the top of the screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance