The Verge Droid Turbo Review

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I can't disagree with anything he said about the design of the phone. When compared to the X, the Turbo is honestly not a very "attractive" phone. Some people like the Droid design some don't. As someone who has used both phones, I agree with a lot of what he said

Posted via the Android Central App

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Can't see a lot of fault in the review. But battery is important to me, so the Moto X is out ;)

Posted via the Android Central App on my Droid Turbo.

fonger13

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi review is legit from his perspective.

I personally I'm find with the design, don't mind it being bulkier and heavier because of the battery. I can't tell the different between 1080p vs 4K either so I wish they had stuck with 1080p so battery life can last even longer.

Being that it's almost stock android give it an edge over the Note 4 for me.

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Its odd that the general consensus is that the phone is unattractive, I suppose I personally favor utilitarian design approaches

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Its odd that the general consensus is that the phone is unattractive, I suppose I personally favor utilitarian design approaches

Same here actually. I love the look of this phone, and I love even more the feel of it. And with all the wood peeling problems of the X I've been reading about, my main draw is out the window.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
It could look like a brick so long as it performs and functions as it should. I'm all about the battery life - it's not like anyone is gain anything over a "pretty" phone.

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Same here actually. I love the look of this phone, and I love even more the feel of it. And with all the wood peeling problems of the X I've been reading about, my main draw is out the window.

If I was getting a moto x 2nd gen and there was a ballistic nylon option.. I would 100% opt for it

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
That's not even the dumbest review I've read for the Turbo.

A girl on Business Insider gave the Turbo and its camera a glowing review, which is great and all. But when I got to the statement (paraphrasing) "but it's not the number of megapixels that matter but the SIZE of the megapixels that matter." 😄 That's when I realized I should never read tech reviews from that young lady or website ever again...

Sent from my Moto X

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
That was about as bad as the LiveLeak review of the Moto 360? There was a woman reviewing the 360 but couldn't stop talking about Apple. She could've at least tried to hide her bias.

anon(5484072)

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I like the way this phone looks. I don't see how it's ugly, or how it's that much different than a moto x.

When it comes down to it, though, it's all about opinion.

jmr1015

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
The Moto X is a gorgeous device... but the Droid Turbo is equally attractive, in its own way.

It's like comparing Adriana Lima to Kate Upton. They're both great, yet different.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Kate Upton's batteries are bigger....

Too funny! I have (and love) a Moto X but the Turbo is a great phone and a better choice for some folks. I'm lucky and have really good battery life with my X but totally get the appeal of the larger battery on the Turbo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1