Opera Mini on the Droid Turbo

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys -- need a little help if anyone can provide it. I love the Opera Mini browser for certain tasks and have used it on every Android smartphone I've ever had. I installed Opera Mini on my Turbo, but when I open the app for the first time, I cannot get past the user license agreement. Upon opening the app for the first time, I am presented with a user agreement and it says to click "I agree" at the bottom. But when I scroll to the bottom, there is no link to "agree" and thus I cannot get past the user agreement into the browser. Has anyone tried installing Opera Mini that has figured this out? If not, would someone mind checking whether they run into the same problem on their device? I would greatly appreciate any help you guys can provide!

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.opera.mini.android&token=g7UFaiRm

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Just to update this, if you turn off "auto lock" of the screen orientation and put the screen in landscape, you can click "accept". However, Opera Mini does not work on the Droid Turbo while in portrait mode, which I prefer, so I assume it has something to do with the app itself and its compatibility with the Turbo.

Herbert Latten

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
You have to go to settings then display then check the "use long press for menu" box, then you can use it in portrait mode. My biggest problem is that the font is so small.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20