11-24-2014 02:57 PM
33 12
tools
    My post included " Yes, I knew that going in but it doesn't mean I'm happy about it." And I'll bet you, or any Turbo owners, the cost of a full price Turbo thatthe Turbo doesn't have it within 90 days of the Turbo release
    We all know you are unhappy about the situation and don't trust Verizon. What I don't know is why you selected this phone and carrier.
    11-23-2014 08:34 PM
    I'm using the Verizon messages (god I hate to promote Verizon bloat) that came default. Maybe give that a try, and if it does work and you still want to use handcent mess around with the settings?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Why Hate promoting it? i love that Verizon offers that because now i can text people on my iPad
    Masheen likes this.
    11-24-2014 05:01 AM
    i couldn't wait too it's so cool
    11-24-2014 09:29 AM
    You've made 2 posts about the same thing .
    Actually, one post was about VoLTE coming to the X first, the other post was about my apparent problem with voice and text at the same time. But it's okay, you seem to like telling me to stop complaining while clearly others feel the same way as I do.

11-24-2014 09:36 AM
    Why Hate promoting it? i love that Verizon offers that because now i can text people on my iPad
    It just burns to admit that an unremovable Verizon app is actually useful and good.

11-24-2014 02:17 PM
    It just burns to admit that an unremovable Verizon app is actually useful and good.

Lol. I personally like that app, visual voicemail and the account apps. Everything else I disable.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    11-24-2014 02:18 PM
    I'm using this too. This is the best way to get around not being able to send texts while on a phone-call. I actually love this app. My Phone, tablet, and computer are all synced, and it sends SMS/MMS over WiFi, a very useful feature. It also makes it very easy to backup my texts, so I don't have to use a third party app. There are smaller goodies as well. It is surprisingly very customizable, and when you take a picture, it gives you the ability to draw or caption the picture before you send it. By the way, the entire UI is clean and snappy also. The team who made this most definitely were not a part of the MyVerizon App, lol.
    11-24-2014 02:37 PM
    I'm using this too. This is the best way to get around not being able to send texts while on a phone-call. I actually love this app. My Phone, tablet, and computer are all synced, and it sends SMS/MMS over WiFi, a very useful feature. It also makes it very easy to backup my texts, so I don't have to use a third party app. There are smaller goodies as well. It is surprisingly very customizable, and when you take a picture, it gives you the ability to draw or caption the picture before you send it. By the way, the entire UI is clean and snappy also. The team who made this most definitely were not a part of the MyVerizon App, lol.
    Yeah the my Verizon app needs fixing but it's better then t-mobile version

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    11-24-2014 02:57 PM
33 12