VoLTE coming but not to the Turbo?

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
So you knew like the rest of us that VoLTE was coming within 90 days of release yet you complain. Maybe you should have waited . If you really want VoLTE buy my slightly used S5 it has VoLTE already . :D:D

My post included " Yes, I knew that going in but it doesn't mean I'm happy about it." And I'll bet you, or any Turbo owners, the cost of a full price Turbo thatthe Turbo doesn't have it within 90 days of the Turbo release

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Agree Hal1. We'll never have it by end of year as promised. They do realize the end of the year is only about 5 weeks away?

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
My post included " Yes, I knew that going in but it doesn't mean I'm happy about it." And I'll bet you, or any Turbo owners, the cost of a full price Turbo thatthe Turbo doesn't have it within 90 days of the Turbo release

Yup the rest of us noticed that . You've made 2 posts about the same thing . Verizon said it would be remedied within 90 days . Complaining will not get them to update the phone any quicker .Ultimately you shouldn't have bought the phone if it's such a deal breaker for you or you should return it . If it's to late to return it try and sell it .

BlueBlazer60

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site

We all know you are unhappy about the situation and don't trust Verizon. What I don't know is why you selected this phone and carrier.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the Verizon messages (god I hate to promote Verizon bloat) that came default. Maybe give that a try, and if it does work and you still want to use handcent mess around with the settings?

Posted via the Android Central App

Why Hate promoting it? i love that Verizon offers that because now i can text people on my iPad :)

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
You've made 2 posts about the same thing .

Actually, one post was about VoLTE coming to the X first, the other post was about my apparent problem with voice and text at the same time. But it's okay, you seem to like telling me to stop complaining while clearly others feel the same way as I do.

Posted via the Android Central App

Masheen

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Why Hate promoting it? i love that Verizon offers that because now i can text people on my iPad :)

I'm using this too. This is the best way to get around not being able to send texts while on a phone-call. I actually love this app. My Phone, tablet, and computer are all synced, and it sends SMS/MMS over WiFi, a very useful feature. It also makes it very easy to backup my texts, so I don't have to use a third party app. There are smaller goodies as well. It is surprisingly very customizable, and when you take a picture, it gives you the ability to draw or caption the picture before you send it. By the way, the entire UI is clean and snappy also. The team who made this most definitely were not a part of the MyVerizon App, lol.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm using this too. This is the best way to get around not being able to send texts while on a phone-call. I actually love this app. My Phone, tablet, and computer are all synced, and it sends SMS/MMS over WiFi, a very useful feature. It also makes it very easy to backup my texts, so I don't have to use a third party app. There are smaller goodies as well. It is surprisingly very customizable, and when you take a picture, it gives you the ability to draw or caption the picture before you send it. By the way, the entire UI is clean and snappy also. The team who made this most definitely were not a part of the MyVerizon App, lol.
Yeah the my Verizon app needs fixing but it's better then t-mobile version

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21