06-04-2016 04:55 PM
113 1234 ...
tools
    And camera FX premium fixes the camera for me...so just waiting on Lollipop now

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-23-2014 05:08 PM
    And camera FX premium fixes the camera for me...so just waiting on Lollipop now

Which specific camera app? I can't find anything called camera FX premium in the Play Store...
    12-23-2014 10:59 PM
    Which specific camera app? I can't find anything called camera FX premium in the Play Store...
    I assume he's talking about Camera ZOOM FX Premium by androidslide. I use Camera FV-5 but I may have to give them a try as well.
    12-23-2014 11:10 PM
    I assume he's talking about Camera ZOOM FX Premium by androidslide. I use Camera FV-5 but I may have to give them a try as well.
    Well I bought it, not sure it is much different than the stock app...
    12-23-2014 11:22 PM
    Camera Zoom FX

12-24-2014 05:21 AM
    Play around with Camera Zoom FX, it has a steady shot and best shot feature that are really nice. I will use that app for pictures that matter and use the stock for quick on the go shots.
    12-24-2014 06:21 AM
    I ordered mine from Ebay and should have it by Thursday, what else can I look forward to?

I am anxious to have it!

Thanks
    01-05-2015 08:06 PM
    I ordered mine from Ebay and should have it by Thursday, what else can I look forward to?

I am anxious to have it!

Thanks
    Having mine for two weeks I can say I think you will be very happy. I have a Tech21 case and a wireless charger for mine. It is no nice being able to take it off the charger in the morning and have it last all day until I go to bed and just place it back on the charger. There is no way I could get 48 hours out of this phone but easily I get a full day of at least 18 - 20 hours with battery left.

I have no real complaints with the Maxx, but I do have two questions.

They maxxed this phone out, why not include OIS? How come the update has not rolled out yet?

I love this phone and it is working flawlessly on AT&T
    mandoman28 likes this.
    01-06-2015 05:54 AM
    Having mine for two weeks I can say I think you will be very happy. I have a Tech21 case and a wireless charger for mine. It is no nice being able to take it off the charger in the morning and have it last all day until I go to bed and just place it back on the charger. There is no way I could get 48 hours out of this phone but easily I get a full day of at least 18 - 20 hours with battery left.

I have no real complaints with the Maxx, but I do have two questions.

They maxxed this phone out, why not include OIS? How come the update has not rolled out yet?

I love this phone and it is working flawlessly on AT&T
    Thanks for the input!

01-07-2015 03:58 PM
    Ok guys I need some guidance here. I Finally got my Maxx in the mail today.. fired it up moved some stuff over and then activated it in place of my note 4. Everything seems to be ok... except it only says 4g... not 4g lte. When I do a speed test I get LTE speeds but it only displays as 4g. How can I fix this?? Also group texts I get peoples texts maybe 15-25 seconds later then others would. Advice? Thanks!
    01-07-2015 09:52 PM
    Ok guys I need some guidance here. I Finally got my Maxx in the mail today.. fired it up moved some stuff over and then activated it in place of my note 4. Everything seems to be ok... except it only says 4g... not 4g lte. When I do a speed test I get LTE speeds but it only displays as 4g. How can I fix this?? Also group texts I get peoples texts maybe 15-25 seconds later then others would. Advice? Thanks!
    It is not going to say LTE as it is not made fro North America and LTE is not a widely used term everywhere else in the world.
    4g is 4g.....well not really but for arguments sake you are receiving 4g LTE the phone is not displaying LTE because it is not suppose to Better explanation below:

4G vs LTE - key differences explained

As far as you text messages go, have you set it up on the network and contacted AT&T tom make sure they have the correct IMEI device in their system. That seemed to help me in the past and so now every time I switch devices I call and make sure what they have in the system matches what I have in my hand.
    01-08-2015 05:28 AM
    Yes is lte im use in claro puerto rico and said LTE in the signal

Attached Thumbnails Will the Moto Maxx work on AT&T's LTE network?-43690.jpg  
    01-08-2015 03:47 PM
    I work for AT&T haha. The IMEI is not in the system so I had to leave it as my old Note 4 IMEI. It's not that I don't get the messages just seems to have a slight delay. Never more than 30-45 seconds it seems. Thanks for the info about LTE... I did some reading and makes sense why it wont show up. 3g=3g, H+=4g, and 4g=LTE. Speeds seem all good.,
    01-09-2015 02:10 AM
    I had a question for anyone who has done something that I am trying to do or for people who know what I could do in my case. So I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S5 on AT&T in the United States. Now I am really interested in getting a Droid Turbo but it is only available on Verizon so I have thought about buying the Moto Maxx which is the Latin America version and then putting the sim I currently have in my Galaxy S5 into the Moto Maxx. Will this work? Also, how much would I have to spend to buy the Moto Maxx and where should I get this from? Then should I considering selling the Galaxy S5 to compensate somewhat for the high price of an unlocked Moto Maxx? Please help.
    01-10-2015 05:37 PM
    I had a question for anyone who has done something that I am trying to do or for people who know what I could do in my case. So I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S5 on AT&T in the United States. Now I am really interested in getting a Droid Turbo but it is only available on Verizon so I have thought about buying the Moto Maxx which is the Latin America version and then putting the sim I currently have in my Galaxy S5 into the Moto Maxx. Will this work? Also, how much would I have to spend to buy the Moto Maxx and where should I get this from? Then should I considering selling the Galaxy S5 to compensate somewhat for the high price of an unlocked Moto Maxx? Please help.
    1. No you can not use your sim card that is in your S5 without either cutting it down to the right size or getting a nano sim from AT&T.

http://www.amazon.com/Aerb-Cutter-Standard-iPhone-Adapters/dp/B009P16FKY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420983617&sr=8-1&keywords=sim+card+cutter

Amazon.com: MediaDevil Simdevil 3-in-1 SIM card adapter kit (Nano / Micro / Standard): Cell Phones & Accessories

2. eBay - Expect to pay somewhere between 650-850 dollars

Moto maxx | eBay

3. That is up to you if you want to sell your S5.
    01-11-2015 07:42 AM
    Would you recommend getting the Moto Maxx or buying a Motorola Droid Turbo factory unlocked here in the USA? Also could I buy the Moto Maxx directly from Motorola Mexico website? It's $613 on Motorola Mexico. Also, how much would you think I could get for my S5 if I decide to sell it. It has been in a case and screen protector for a long time since August 2014. The phone is still in pristine condition. Also, what if I unlock the phone, would I be able to get more money if I sell it as unlocked? this is in response to ChuckG73 and anyone who could answer this.
    01-11-2015 08:51 AM
    Would you recommend getting the Moto Maxx or buying a Motorola Droid Turbo factory unlocked here in the USA? Also could I buy the Moto Maxx directly from Motorola Mexico website? It's $613 on Motorola Mexico. Also, how much would you think I could get for my S5 if I decide to sell it. It has been in a case and screen protector for a long time since August 2014. The phone is still in pristine condition. Also, what if I unlock the phone, would I be able to get more money if I sell it as unlocked?
    01-11-2015 08:52 AM
    If you can get it unlocked from Motorola do it...

na96 likes this.
    01-11-2015 09:25 AM

Will Motorola Mexico ship to the USA though?
    01-11-2015 11:13 AM

Also, I can't get one that is unlocked from Verizon because they don't sell them factory unlocked which is stupid.
    01-11-2015 11:37 AM
    Also, I can't get one that is unlocked from Verizon because they don't sell them factory unlocked which is stupid.
    Get The Maxx...why support VZW?

na96 likes this.
    01-11-2015 07:26 PM
    Will Motorola Mexico ship to the USA though?
    I got mine on Ebay and I paid $660, it was unlocked. I got mine from someone in Puerto Rico, the seller seems to have more available. Do a search. It is working great on AT&T!
    01-11-2015 08:29 PM
    I got mine on Ebay and I paid $660, it was unlocked. I got mine from someone in Puerto Rico, the seller seems to have more available. Do a search. It is working great on AT&T!
    All the ones on ebay right now don't seem to be anywhere near $660. Unless I didn't look hard enough. Are you able to find any?
    01-11-2015 09:45 PM
    I found a website which has a moto maxx for $530 but I can't tell if it's a suspicious website. I can't post the link because I don't have 10 posts yet but here's the website. type in floshgets.com and then click on motorola.
    01-11-2015 09:51 PM
    Get The Maxx...why support VZW?

Do you think floshgets is a legitimate website to buy the moto maxx from for $530? I asked and they said it's brand new wrapped in box.
    01-12-2015 09:59 AM
113 1234 ...