Will the Moto Maxx work on AT&T's LTE network?

mandoman28

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I only call AT&T if I have an issue but usually just swap the sim card from one phone to the next.

Has anybody had to call Motorola with an issue with this phone? I am curious about the warranty, since the phone is from another country and not sold here.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I have not but I did add a square trade warranty on the phone and after adding the receipt it shows I have a 1 year warranty with Motorola.

na96

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Congrats

Posted via the Android Central App

ChuckG73, it does work very smooth on AT&T correct? Also, my only concern is that the phone could be refurbished or something because the seller has listed that they have opened the boxes just to make sure everything is intact. I emailed the seller and he did say they are brand new, but I'm still a little worried that it could be refurbished by some third party in Puerto Rico or Mexico. The phone is coming from Puerto Rico. I just hope it is not refurbished and that I am not cheated.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
It works flawlessly on AT&T and if you got it from the same guy as I did, its a new, not refurbished phone one eBay.

na96

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I got it from a guy, 100 Brand new. Chuck who did you buy it from and was your plastic screen protector still on the phone and was the box still sealed?

na96

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I got my moto maxx! Does anyone know how I could get the circle widget on the home screen like the one the droid turbo has?

mandoman28

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I got it from a guy, 100 Brand new. Chuck who did you buy it from and was your plastic screen protector still on the phone and was the box still sealed?

Mine was still sealed with the plastic screen on the phone and all the accessories.

na96

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Mine was still sealed with the plastic screen on the phone and all the accessories.

The seller I got it from completely listed that it is does not have the plastic seal cover on the phone and the box is not sealed just because they check the contents and everything was right. I thoroughly check the phone and screen and it seems brand new as described by the seller. The phone seems brand new to me. It came with all the accessories which is just the turbo charger and instructions.

na96

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
ChuckG73 who did you get your phone from? Also, does anyone know if something was to go wrong with the moto maxx would they send out a replacement phone under the warranty? Or does the warranty not apply to the US?

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
ChuckG73 who did you get your phone from? Also, does anyone know if something was to go wrong with the moto maxx would they send out a replacement phone under the warranty? Or does the warranty not apply to the US?

Got is from "josearon". I went ahead and paid 99 dollars for a Square Trade Warranty. It shows that I have a 1 year warranty with Motorola. I usually get Square Trade warranties on everything and have been very pleased with their prices and services.

na96

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Got is from "josearon". I went ahead and paid 99 dollars for a Square Trade Warranty. It shows that I have a 1 year warranty with Motorola. I usually get Square Trade warranties on everything and have been very pleased with their prices and services.

Would square trade replace the moto maxx with a new one if the original one is broken or something goes wrong with it?

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
And what else is really nice....I already have Lollipop. The Moto Maxx is a great phone that works on AT&T and T-Mobile.

Attachments

• 550.jpg
    550.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 57

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc