Former Galaxy S5 owners. Is the Moto Droid Turbo better than your old S5? Why or why not? If you could go back to the S5, would you? Would you rather have a Note 4?
    11-24-2014 06:48 PM
    I was a Galaxy S5 owner, switched to the Note 4 and absolutely love it. if I had the option to get a Turbo, I might even considered it, but since it's exclusive to Verizon...
    11-24-2014 06:50 PM
    I had an S5 before my turbo and the turbo is much better. 80% of that is the much bigger battery (lasts a day and a half, vs half a day), 10% is nearly pure Android (instead of f'd up Touchwiz), 10% is the intelligent little features that really work like twist for camera and wave to see notifications (without sucking the battery dry). As far as the other things where the turbo beats the s5 (cpu performance, screen res, camera res), I don't really notice the difference.

P.S. Before the S5 I had a note 2, it was an excellent phone, but a bit bigger than I really wanted. That's why I didn't consider a note 4.
    11-25-2014 10:41 PM
    I had an S5 before my turbo and the turbo is much better. 80% of that is the much bigger battery (lasts a day and a half, vs half a day), 10% is nearly pure Android (instead of f'd up Touchwiz), 10% is the intelligent little features that really work like twist for camera and wave to see notifications (without sucking the battery dry). As far as the other things where the turbo beats the s5 (cpu performance, screen res, camera res), I don't really notice the difference.

P.S. Before the S5 I had a note 2, it was an excellent phone, but a bit bigger than I really wanted. That's why I didn't consider a note 4.
    My S5 is in the box and hasn't been used since I got the Turbo. Shutter lag is better on the S5 but I feel the Turbo beats it everywhere else. Frankly, I was bored with TouchWiz and the "trinkets" Samsung adds. Don't get me wrong, I'll keep the S5 as a backup until something else comes along.
    11-26-2014 07:56 AM
    I went from the s5 to the moto x 2nd Gen and loved the switch... Went from the moto x to the droid turbo and I haven't looked back. I compare my turbo to my wife's s5 and love my turbo oh so much. Touchwiz ruined the s5 for me.
    11-26-2014 08:23 AM
    My S5 is in the box and hasn't been used since I got the Turbo. Shutter lag is better on the S5 but I feel the Turbo beats it everywhere else. Frankly, I was bored with TouchWiz and the "trinkets" Samsung adds. Don't get me wrong, I'll keep the S5 as a backup until something else comes along.
    +1 Totally agree
    11-26-2014 09:44 AM