Hello!

Can you guys tell me if there might be a setting that would cause my phone to use cell towers for data as opposed to WiFi even when I'm connected to WiFi or does the phone always, no matter what, use the WiFi when it's connected? Reason I ask is because it seems like my Turbo is going through data like crazy! I normally use .6 to .7gb per month and I'm already at .7 in 10 days. I recognize that when I first got it I downloaded most my apps via the cell tower data but was under .3 at that time and checked the setting to only auto update when connected to WiFi but even since then I've used like .4 in 5 days which is a lot for me! I also recognize that it also may be because I got a new phone and am using it more but want to make sure I'm not missing something

Thanks!
    11-24-2014 11:39 PM
    Oh shoot... I just noticed that in another thread here named "data usage" that what is being talked about there may be my issue as well. I've sub'd to that thread.
    11-25-2014 01:15 AM
    There is a software update coming down which, for me at least, seems to have solved the problem. Unfortunately, Verizon doesn't mention whether the problem was specifically addressed, but so far it's looking good.
    12-12-2014 10:29 AM