I have had no issue until today. Keep getting error message not sent Verizon wireless error. What is this? Anyone else?

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-25-2014 03:15 AM
    I have had no issue until today. Keep getting error message not sent Verizon wireless error. What is this? Anyone else?

You verified that your intended recipient did not get the text(s)?

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk
    11-25-2014 06:53 AM
    I had the same problem after a couple days, however I had had no indication that I wasn't receiving texts not that mine weren't going through. It was only when I sent them to myself and didn't see them that I knew there was a problem

Ended up calling Verizon technical support. After they tried to do a few things on their end, then ending up with a hard reset on my end. Nothing worked and it needed a new SIM card and all worked fine, it kind of sucked but it all worked out.

But it definitely was something that they tried to fix first by resetting some things in their system. It ended up being a bad sim card that prevented something in their system from seeing my phone.

11-25-2014 06:59 AM
    You verified that your intended recipient did not get the text(s)?

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk
    Well once one went through then I was told they were receiving multiple. I was trying to send the same small msg to 4 people and they all still said sending for up to 5 mins I was on 4g lte so wasn't sure what the issue was. Then I sent a text from my house to a friend and it came up twice saying couldn't send msg Verizon wireless error. I get great service at my house. Work sometimes is very ify and that we're I was when it first happened.

11-25-2014 07:14 AM