If so, how do you like it?

How big is it compared to the Turbo? Could anyone post a pic of it sitting on their Turbo or beside it for sizing?

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App on my Droid Turbo.
    dmark44 likes this.
    11-25-2014 07:28 AM
    Hmm, not many takers huh? I still might grab one today but would love to see the size.

11-25-2014 02:06 PM
    Hmm, not many takers huh? I still might grab one today but would love to see the size.

Grab one from where? Last i looked they were sold out on Moto's site.

Posted from my Droid Turbo, Kelly and Ozone
    11-25-2014 02:10 PM
    T-Mobile stores have them in stock

11-25-2014 02:42 PM
    I thought about getting one of these myself, but saw they were like 25 bucks. I think I rather spend the extra 15 for the power pack micro. I saw it at the Verizon store and it wasn't much bigger then a zippo lighter and has the keylink feature added.
    11-25-2014 03:16 PM
    I might have to check one out

Posted from my Droid Turbo, Kelly and Ozone
    11-25-2014 03:16 PM
    Got my power pack micro today (black canvas). Easy pairing with Turbo thru Moto Connect app and it works flawless for BT trusted device thru app. It has excellent reverse location of either the Turbo or the PPM with audible ping as well as GPS location in app. (Requires High Accuracy location turned on)

This thing was a lot smaller than I expected, just a little bigger than a box of matches. It is well built and is easy to use with its single button operation and notification light. Don't forget it charges up any Micro USB device with 1500mah and can last a full month after its battery is drained to still locate your phone.

Moto makes things simple, durable elegant and functional. Highly recommend for all the features at just $40.
    11-25-2014 09:34 PM
    Got my power pack micro today (black canvas). Easy pairing with Turbo thru Moto Connect app and it works flawless for BT trusted device thru app. It has excellent reverse location of either the Turbo or the PPM with audible ping as well as GPS location in app. (Requires High Accuracy location turned on)

This thing was a lot smaller than I expected, just a little bigger than a box of matches. It is well built and is easy to use with its single button operation and notification light. Don't forget it charges up any Micro USB device with 1500mah and can last a full month after its battery is drained to still locate your phone.

Moto makes things simple, durable elegant and functional. Highly recommend for all the features at just $40.
    You officially helped me get off the fence and go buy one.
    11-26-2014 08:47 AM
    Well today I stopped by a T-Mobile store and grabbed a Keylink. Smaller than I expected it to be, and it works really well. Glad I grabbed one
    11-26-2014 11:01 AM
    Hmm. I have had it disconnect twice already. Once in a clear line of sight 20ft. away. That is not a good sign....
    11-26-2014 02:07 PM