02-05-2015 09:24 PM
95 ... 234
tools
    I didn't know about the promo until I was checking this site or another Droid-? site and saw their what's on sale this weekend post. Glad I did.
    12-13-2014 05:37 PM
    So the postman just came. Can confirm that the red chargers must of sold out really quick and that no one like the "green" color.

Also know why they cost $70 now, its the packaging.
    doogald likes this.
    12-15-2014 10:54 AM
    Checked TYLT this morning, they created a label for my second charger last night. Won't be here for Christmas but the end of the Year is looking promising.

Posted via the Android Central App on a Nexus 10 running Lollipop
    12-23-2014 07:12 AM
    Anyone that has received theirs know what day/time they ordered? I ordered mine 11/27 @ 8:47pm and I don't show a thing yet.
    12-23-2014 07:51 AM
    I don't remember what color I ordered. If and when it shows up it will be a surprise. Ha!
    dungoyle likes this.
    12-23-2014 08:16 AM
    Order time was 11/27/2014 8:25:12 PM EST. The "green" one for the wife came in like two weeks ago, the other one they created the label for is red.
    12-23-2014 09:00 AM
    Order time was 11/27/2014 8:25:12 PM EST. The "green" one for the wife came in like two weeks ago, the other one they created the label for is red.
    You ordered 22 minutes before me along with three million other people.....haha
    12-23-2014 04:46 PM
    It's Back.....

50% with new coupon code.

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/02/26...s-coupon-code/

Anybody using the Tylt Vu with your Turbo--any problems with battery meter accuracy?
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...ml#post4149120
    12-30-2014 11:06 PM
    It's Back.....

50% with new coupon code.

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/02/26...s-coupon-code/

Anybody using the Tylt Vu with your Turbo--any problems with battery meter accuracy?
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...ml#post4149120
    Not a valid code. They updated their story. Heck, they can't fulfill the orders from Black Friday - a lot of us are still waiting.

EDIT: From their site:

Update: TYLT reached out to us to say that they are NOT currently running a 50% off promo. In other words, the code we originally posted shouldn't be working. And don’t bug their customer service trying to get it.
    12-30-2014 11:37 PM
    Guys, that page is from February 2014...
    12-30-2014 11:49 PM
    Guys, that page is from February 2014...
    Hmmm...weird. The story came up in yesterdays Droid Life's RSS feed. I thought it was current. Sorry for the confusion.
    12-31-2014 10:14 AM
    I still have yet to receive the chargers I ordered on November 27th. The email back and forth with TYLT has been amusing. I finally have a shipping label which shows it was generated last Tuesday, but has not updated since then. They told me the shipments were picked up on Monday and the tracking should update in a day or two. Here we are two days later and the same status of 'shipping label created'.

I wouldn't order something from them again even if they were giving it away for free.
    01-07-2015 08:33 AM
    I still have yet to receive the chargers I ordered on November 27th. The email back and forth with TYLT has been amusing. I finally have a shipping label which shows it was generated last Tuesday, but has not updated since then. They told me the shipments were picked up on Monday and the tracking should update in a day or two. Here we are two days later and the same status of 'shipping label created'.

I wouldn't order something from them again even if they were giving it away for free.
    I just got mine (I ordered 2) this week. One came on Tuesday and one came yesterday. I know what you mean about the lack of updates but it's the fault of the super USPS. Mine showed a label created Dec 30th, but yet did't show on the USPS tracking website until the 5th.

They are a good product, especially for 35 beans - they were simply overwhelmed at the sales.

EDIT: I ordered mine on on 11/27 as well.
    01-07-2015 06:21 PM
    I just got mine (I ordered 2) this week. One came on Tuesday and one came yesterday. I know what you mean about the lack of updates but it's the fault of the super USPS. Mine showed a label created Dec 30th, but yet did't show on the USPS tracking website until the 5th.

They are a good product, especially for 35 beans - they were simply overwhelmed at the sales.

EDIT: I ordered mine on on 11/27 as well.
    Ditto - mine just popped up with no prior notification.
    01-07-2015 08:10 PM
    I finally received mine this past Friday. It was worth the wait. A slick way to charge my turbo.
    01-07-2015 09:50 PM
    As a follow-up, I did finally receive my chargers yesterday out of the blue. The tracking information never changed from 'Shipping Label Created' to actually being shipped. I don't really question the quality of the product but the entire experience and customer service needs some work. I am pretty patient and understand what happened that caused problems for them. From what I gather though, this happened to them last year as well so they obviously did not adapt to prevent it from happening again. Then after it did happen, their communication was lacking and the information they provided was not accurate.
    01-08-2015 12:26 PM
    My sentiments exactly. I cancelled my order on 12/25.
    01-08-2015 02:17 PM
    As a follow-up, I did finally receive my chargers yesterday out of the blue. The tracking information never changed from 'Shipping Label Created' to actually being shipped. I don't really question the quality of the product but the entire experience and customer service needs some work. I am pretty patient and understand what happened that caused problems for them. From what I gather though, this happened to them last year as well so they obviously did not adapt to prevent it from happening again. Then after it did happen, their communication was lacking and the information they provided was not accurate.
    Agreed, agreed, agreed.

BUT, I will have my first one Wed the 4th (I ordered 2, the second one shows "shipping label created", so it should arrive around the 5th or 6th). On 01-25-2015, I send an e-mail in reply to the "apology" e-mail we all got back on 12-5-2015, and I stated that "we're working on filling your orders as quickly as possible" was no longer a satisfactory status. I got a reply the same day saying that they just received a new batch of chargers in, and mine would ship that week.

I am happy that I will soon be receiving my TYLT chargers, but as everyone has pointed out, the experience was not a pleasant one, and could/should have been easily avoided based on past experience. Poor logistical management on TYLT's part.
    01-31-2015 10:30 AM
    Mine just arrived today...

I'm still thinking about the car charger. I also have the AirDock Qi charger, which I don't love, but the Tylt one looks better.
    02-05-2015 06:09 PM
    Mine both arrived on the same day (even though shipped with separate delivery dates). Gotta say, I love the Tylt Charger (the company, not so much). The angle is actually A-Okay on my home desk (low surface), but I have to prop up the rear for my desk at work to get a good viewing angle. Other than that, lovin' 'em.
    02-05-2015 09:24 PM
95 ... 234