Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Awesome deal for the TYLT Vu Qi Wireless charger

macawmatt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Order time was 11/27/2014 8:25:12 PM EST. The "green" one for the wife came in like two weeks ago, the other one they created the label for is red.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
It's Back.....

50% with new coupon code.

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/02/26/deal-get-50-off-tylt-accessories-with-this-coupon-code/

Anybody using the Tylt Vu with your Turbo--any problems with battery meter accuracy?
http://forums.androidcentral.com/mo...ry-status-become-meaningless.html#post4149120

Not a valid code. They updated their story. Heck, they can't fulfill the orders from Black Friday - a lot of us are still waiting.

EDIT: From their site:

Update: TYLT reached out to us to say that they are NOT currently running a 50% off promo. In other words, the code we originally posted shouldn't be working. And don’t bug their customer service trying to get it.

ancientdroid

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I still have yet to receive the chargers I ordered on November 27th. The email back and forth with TYLT has been amusing. I finally have a shipping label which shows it was generated last Tuesday, but has not updated since then. They told me the shipments were picked up on Monday and the tracking should update in a day or two. Here we are two days later and the same status of 'shipping label created'.

I wouldn't order something from them again even if they were giving it away for free.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I still have yet to receive the chargers I ordered on November 27th. The email back and forth with TYLT has been amusing. I finally have a shipping label which shows it was generated last Tuesday, but has not updated since then. They told me the shipments were picked up on Monday and the tracking should update in a day or two. Here we are two days later and the same status of 'shipping label created'.

I wouldn't order something from them again even if they were giving it away for free.

I just got mine (I ordered 2) this week. One came on Tuesday and one came yesterday. I know what you mean about the lack of updates but it's the fault of the super USPS. Mine showed a label created Dec 30th, but yet did't show on the USPS tracking website until the 5th.

They are a good product, especially for 35 beans - they were simply overwhelmed at the sales.

EDIT: I ordered mine on on 11/27 as well.

D._Manley

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
I just got mine (I ordered 2) this week. One came on Tuesday and one came yesterday. I know what you mean about the lack of updates but it's the fault of the super USPS. Mine showed a label created Dec 30th, but yet did't show on the USPS tracking website until the 5th.

They are a good product, especially for 35 beans - they were simply overwhelmed at the sales.

EDIT: I ordered mine on on 11/27 as well.
Ditto - mine just popped up with no prior notification.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I finally received mine this past Friday. It was worth the wait. A slick way to charge my turbo.

ancientdroid

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
As a follow-up, I did finally receive my chargers yesterday out of the blue. The tracking information never changed from 'Shipping Label Created' to actually being shipped. I don't really question the quality of the product but the entire experience and customer service needs some work. I am pretty patient and understand what happened that caused problems for them. From what I gather though, this happened to them last year as well so they obviously did not adapt to prevent it from happening again. Then after it did happen, their communication was lacking and the information they provided was not accurate.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
As a follow-up, I did finally receive my chargers yesterday out of the blue. The tracking information never changed from 'Shipping Label Created' to actually being shipped. I don't really question the quality of the product but the entire experience and customer service needs some work. I am pretty patient and understand what happened that caused problems for them. From what I gather though, this happened to them last year as well so they obviously did not adapt to prevent it from happening again. Then after it did happen, their communication was lacking and the information they provided was not accurate.
Agreed, agreed, agreed.

BUT, I will have my first one Wed the 4th (I ordered 2, the second one shows "shipping label created", so it should arrive around the 5th or 6th). On 01-25-2015, I send an e-mail in reply to the "apology" e-mail we all got back on 12-5-2015, and I stated that "we're working on filling your orders as quickly as possible" was no longer a satisfactory status. I got a reply the same day saying that they just received a new batch of chargers in, and mine would ship that week.

I am happy that I will soon be receiving my TYLT chargers, but as everyone has pointed out, the experience was not a pleasant one, and could/should have been easily avoided based on past experience. Poor logistical management on TYLT's part.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine just arrived today...

I'm still thinking about the car charger. I also have the AirDock Qi charger, which I don't love, but the Tylt one looks better.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine both arrived on the same day (even though shipped with separate delivery dates). Gotta say, I love the Tylt Charger (the company, not so much). The angle is actually A-Okay on my home desk (low surface), but I have to prop up the rear for my desk at work to get a good viewing angle. Other than that, lovin' 'em.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie