Hi all, I have a question about data network selection on the Turbo:

Is there a way to force the Turbo into 3G even when in an LTE zone? This is something I occasionally do in high density areas such as sporting events, to improve my data signal when there are a lot of people using the 4G network, or when I'm in marginal 4G coverage... I currently use Advanced Signal Status but a previous update on my GS3 blocked it, until I rooted. I'm not sure if that was Samsung's or Verizon's doing, if it was Verizon I'm guessing they block its usage on the Turbo as well. I know there is not root available yet, and Advanced Signal Status is one of the main reasons I rooted my GS3.

Thanks!
    11-28-2014 09:30 AM
    Hi all, I have a question about data network selection on the Turbo:

Is there a way to force the Turbo into 3G even when in an LTE zone? This is something I occasionally do in high density areas such as sporting events, to improve my data signal when there are a lot of people using the 4G network, or when I'm in marginal 4G coverage... I currently use Advanced Signal Status but a previous update on my GS3 blocked it, until I rooted. I'm not sure if that was Samsung's or Verizon's doing, if it was Verizon I'm guessing they block its usage on the Turbo as well. I know there is not root available yet, and Advanced Signal Status is one of the main reasons I rooted my GS3.

Thanks!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...se.LTEswitcher I use an older version of this app. It works.
    anon(181017) likes this.
    11-28-2014 10:24 AM