I can't seem to send email from my phone. Each message is going into the Outbox, rather than being sent.

Any advice for me? Thank you!
    11-30-2014 12:20 PM
    I can't seem to send email from my phone. Each message is going into the Outbox, rather than being sent.

Did it work before? This usually means your SMTP settings are incorrect. Did you use automatic set up or manual? If you know your e-mail settings, you're sometimes better off setting it up manually rather than trusting automatic set up. Of course, I just assumed you're using something like Cox or Comcast e-mail. If you're using G-Mail, that completely invalidates my answer.
    11-30-2014 12:46 PM

The guy above me is correct. If your mail isn't sending, your outgoing mail settings are incorrect, or you need to select "Require validation to send mail" (meaning your account needs to be validated as a message is sent out -- uses your username and password to validate). Almost all email servers require this. Make sure that box is checked!

Turbo Shot
    11-30-2014 01:33 PM