cbironman24 likes this.
    12-11-2014 05:04 PM
    I'm still waiting on mine to come in...
    Is this a dry install or wet?
    Glass is dry install.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo
    cbironman24 likes this.
    12-11-2014 05:04 PM
    Here's my pics. 2 attempts(yes, 2 separate glass protectors. Not sure if others are having better results. The glass itself is great (don't pay attention to to the apparent discoloration. It's just it doesn't stay flush with the screen - the bubbling you see.

12-11-2014 07:40 PM
    ^^ Great job, that's as thorough as anyone's been in comparing these particular screen protectors. Certainly covers more area than some have been saying. Now the question is if it'll start peeling off prematurely, which has also been reported a bit. But looks like a good value overall.
    Yeah mine does not seem to have the edge problem as bad as others reporting. I have spent time gently massaging the edges and they seem to get better. I would say only the outside 1/16" has issues in some spots. Other then that its good. As for peeling off I think having a case with a lip sticking proud of the screen will help from anything catching the edge and possibly causing peeling.
    12-11-2014 07:53 PM
    I am so OCD that I couldn't live with that constant Halo effect. I'd rather go naked and have micro scratches for some reason, lol.

I'm tired of these 2D displays causing the issue.
    12-11-2014 08:08 PM
    Okay, this company gets props for customer service. My application didn't go as well as some (see pics in post 54), I emailed them and they processed a refund within 24 hours.
    Eclipse2K and ReverendOD like this.
    12-12-2014 08:17 PM
    After a few days any sign off hallo is virtually gone. I will post new pictures tomorrow
    12-12-2014 09:01 PM
    I am so OCD that I couldn't live with that constant Halo effect. I'd rather go naked and have micro scratches for some reason, lol.

I'm tired of these 2D displays causing the issue.
    Micro scratches would drive me inane lol...
    12-12-2014 09:02 PM
    Micro scratches would drive me inane lol...
    Oh me too. I can't stand imperfections of any sort though so I'm in a bad spot here. Lol

I did get my ivoler glass protector. Don't plan on using it right now but I'll post pics
    I did get my ivoler glass protector. Don't plan on using it right now but I'll post pics
    Dang it, I'm curious if it bubbles lol.

12-12-2014 09:18 PM
    open up that bad boy
    NoahForeman likes this.
    12-12-2014 10:57 PM
    Dang it, I'm curious if it bubbles lol.
    open up that bad boy
    I'm still pretty new round here, so I'm wondering: Is this what peer pressure looks like on these forums? Kidding, kidding... Hey ReverendOD, you're just dangling that carrot, eh!
    Eclipse2K likes this.
    12-12-2014 11:14 PM
    I'm still pretty new round here, so I'm wondering: Is this what peer pressure looks like on these forums? Kidding, kidding... Hey ReverendOD, you're just dangling that carrot, eh!
    Not peer pressure... Android Fanatic Pressure!

12-13-2014 12:19 AM
    You're such a PT. - protector teaser

Posted via the Android Central App
    ReverendOD likes this.
    12-13-2014 04:36 AM
    Well it's been two days and it didn't get any better. I contacted customer support and they, without putting up a fuss, offered to refund everything. So I put both the case and screen protector in the mail. I'm waiting for a zagg invisibleshield and the Diztronic case...

12-13-2014 09:14 AM
    Irrespective of the quality, good, bad or indifferent as some have had better luck than others, this seems to be a generic protector sold by many. Here's an ebay listing for under $6 with shipping. The installation video is identical except for the name on the intro.

Ezgezguardz Tempered Glass Screen Protector Shield for Motorola Droid Turbo | eBay
    12-13-2014 03:48 PM
    Just got mine in and I had no issue with the screen not adhering. Looks perfect! I'll post pics when I can.

12-13-2014 08:27 PM
    I have had the xtreme glass on for 3 days and the lifting on the sides and bottom have not gotten any better. I love the look and feel but just can't take the two big spots next to the home button.

So my iVoler came in the mail yesterday and this morning I pulled off the xtreme and made the switch. I'm glad I did. The fit was so much better with no lifting.

Holding them side by side you can tell the iVoler is cut just a hair smaller so this seems to helps with the sides and bottom sticking.

I'm glad I made the switch. Here is a pic of the iVoler on the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo 90% off () Tempered Glass Screen Protector from Extreme Guard-uploadfromtaptalk1418591623170.jpg  
    12-14-2014 04:14 PM
    I have had the xtreme glass on for 3 days and the lifting on the sides and bottom have not gotten any better. I love the look and feel but just can't take the two big spots next to the home button.

So my iVoler came in the mail yesterday and this morning I pulled off the xtreme and made the switch. I'm glad I did. The fit was so much better with no lifting.

Holding them side by side you can tell the iVoler is cut just a hair smaller so this seems to helps with the sides and bottom sticking.

I'm glad I made the switch. Here is a pic of the iVoler on the phone.
    Looks like you've got a slight issue on the bottom right but otherwise looks great.

Edit - seems to be flimsy according to reviews? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B00P8...cUvbUpU4124961

12-14-2014 04:18 PM
    Looks like you've got a slight issue on the bottom right but otherwise looks great.

Edit - seems to be flimsy according to reviews? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B00P8...cUvbUpU4124969

The bottom right is where I had to peal it back up to align it better and remove a small spot of dust that got under it. In the picture there is also a smudge on the bottom left side from my fat fingers.
    After a few hours the bottom right looks good. Still a little smudge on the left but I'll deal with that.
    As for flimsy.... It is a thinner glass at 0.2 mm instead of the 0.4'm of the xtreme. But I wouldn't say it's flimsy.
    The flexible glass from Verizon was flimsy!
    ReverendOD likes this.
    12-14-2014 04:31 PM
    The bottom right is where I had to peal it back up to align it better and remove a small spot of dust that got under it. In the picture there is also a smudge on the bottom left side from my fat fingers.
    After a few hours the bottom right looks good. Still a little smudge on the left but I'll deal with that.
    As for flimsy.... It is a thinner glass at 0.2 mm instead of the 0.4'm of the xtreme. But I wouldn't say it's flimsy.
    The flexible glass from Verizon was flimsy!
    I really wish Zagg Glass came to the Turbo. I love my phone but the lack of quality screen protectors is ridiculous.

cbironman24 likes this.
    12-14-2014 04:39 PM
    Oh I see Amazon ships them now so its a quick turn around (iVoler). I may have to try it.

12-14-2014 04:50 PM
    Oh I see Amazon ships them now so its a quick turn around (iVoler). I may have to try it.

Yes, the row boat that brought mine over must have had a shipment for Amazon too. Haha.
    Mine took one month from date of order to delivery.
    12-14-2014 04:53 PM
102 12345