Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo 90% off ($6) Tempered Glass Screen Protector from Extreme Guard

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't know anything about this product or company, but here's a Tempered Glass Screen Protector for 90% off with Promo Code CM90OFF. $59.99 original price was $6 even with free shipping for me.

Motorola Droid Turbo Screen Protector

I assume this is a Cyber Monday sale, so if you're interested, I'd suggest going ahead and getting it today. I mean, 6 bucks? I hope it's worth the original price, and not the sale price, lol.

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: 90% off ($6) Tempered Glass Screen Protector from Extreme Guard

I'll give it a shot for 6 bucks! Thanks for posting this.

ckelly33

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site

I think that $6 is right around the typical selling point - not $60. Marketing ploy.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site

I didn't see anywhere to type in the promo code .

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm in for two - I have used them before for a S4 glass shield. While not top quality such as Zagg or Spigen, it is decent. I found it to show less fingerprint and oils than Zagg.

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

I don't know anything about this product or company, but here's a Tempered Glass Screen Protector for 90% off with Promo Code CM90OFF. $59.99 original price was $6 even with free shipping for me.

Motorola Droid Turbo Screen Protector

I assume this is a Cyber Monday sale, so if you're interested, I'd suggest going ahead and getting it today. I mean, 6 bucks? I hope it's worth the original price, and not the sale price, lol.
Thanks for letting us know, $6.00 even if it sucked, it won't hurt my wallet. It does appear I have done business with them in the past, as I already had an account. Just can't remember if they were any good.

Ch4dders

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site

I'll bite. Been wanting to get a decent screen protector for my Turbo. I've been happy with Zagg products in the past but this price is hard to beat. Thanks for the info.

1BlinkGone

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site

Sounded like a slammin deal. as of 11:00pm PST, the deal was still active.

If you folks missed that one (it is Cyber Monday Deal and I don't know if it will be extended), there is a good deal on screen protectors on AMAZON...SuperShieldz; you get a pack of 6 with cloth and plastic squeegee card for $1.99 plus shipping. Myself, my wife, and two of our associates got these for our droid turbos and are pretty pleased. A few of us work in construction and so far they are very resilient and work very well. I have no relation or interest to the seller or manufacturer of these, I'm just a satisfied customer.
Just fyi.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

Just for grins, I checked it out and the coupon code CM90OFF still works site-wide. I know this probably falls within the realm of the Verizon Tempered Glass, but it's still a bargain compared to the price Verizon is charging at 6 bucks. And, if you have another phone, the code should work on any product on the site.

Ch4dders

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site

Just for grins, I checked it out and the coupon code CM90OFF still works site-wide. I know this probably falls within the realm of the Verizon Tempered Glass, but it's still a bargain compared to the price Verizon is charging at 6 bucks. And, if you have another phone, the code should work on any product on the site.

It does work site wide, I decided to try their slim case for my BN Turbo. I figure if it doesn't fit, it's only four bucks down. Thanks again for the code, I got $100 worth of product for $10! Cheers!

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

Just tried it on an order of 3. It came up full price at checkout. I didn't proceed.

EDIT: Yes it did, i needed to hit apply

Kyle S

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site

i got a 6ft usb cable, gold edition earbuds, case, and tempered glass screen protector for my droid turbo all for $19.00..... is this real life?

DrGonzo48

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

It's still working - I just ordered mine for $6. I have a cheap verizon plastic protector on my DT right now just to have something, and it kind of spoils the experience of having such a nice screen.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I ordered 3 since I usually screwed up putting it on. I can never get that last speck of dust out from under the screen Protector. - yes I know about putting it on in the human environment like a bathroom.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ch4dders

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site

That's awesome that it is still working. As long as things work out with my screen protector and case, I'll be giving them business in the future.

remmy00

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site

Code is still active for me as well. works for other items at the site as well.
3 glass screen protectors and a couple kickstands.. .and under $30... VERY nice

ffactoryxx

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

Ordered the glass.

Anyone know i the case fits the Ballistic Nylon?

1BlinkGone

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site

Ordered the glass.

Anyone know i the case fits the Ballistic Nylon?

As I understand it, what fits the other Droid Turbos will fit the ballistic Nylon variant. My wife has the red one and i have the BN, and cases interchange with both quite easily.

BTW, that's a slammin' deal WITH SHIPPING. I'm tempted myself...