I had the Droid Turbo 64gb , for about 9 days now, and first i notice that :

Few problems , that i notice before will add bellow the problem i experience today!

So here you go few old problems that i have notice in my 9 days of having the phone!:

*People will not hear me at the other end, like the sound was really low! quite few people told me that more than 8-10
    > The fix i guess that made it better , i turned that sound equalizer off ! now the people / and my family can hear me better

*Not sure why but i also i'm having people tell me that my phone is cutting out wile talking , so i have to move places in my home
    for them to hear me! (other places , mall, store,etc no one complain yet)
    > To fix , you guys think that maybe something in my office is interfering with my phone line? signal? I have 2 lines right now , and i am in the same spot
    in my office , where normally my phone is cutting out (i have 4G LTE) , Also called the person that sold me the phone at VZN and told me that i may need a "signal boost" done by VZN .

Now main problem that happen today! :

*I was talking on the phone today , and at the end of my conversation i said bye and other said the same, when i take my phone to see it and to press
    the big red " end call" the touch was not responding at all and 5-8 seconds later the phone went dark screen,and no buttons was also communicating at all , like the phone was dead! ...So i keep pressing the side buttons , and then i left it alone , and 20 sec. later the phone , just restarted on me .

Now is okay.

So anyone have this problems ?

Hope that i don't have to take this phone back and get other phone....o boy... (my 14 days are not up yet)

Regarding the battery , looks like today is doing really good, i had it on turbo charge last night, and in the morning it was at 99% charged!, but why not 100%? weird ... and right now is at 77% left , and i did quite of calling today and went on crome on it... so it holds ok, but other days will go to 20% ,by the end of the day at 10pm.

Anyway,

Thanks
    12-01-2014 05:33 PM
    I had the Droid Turbo 64gb , for about 9 days now, and first i notice that :

Few problems , that i notice before will add bellow the problem i experience today!

So here you go few old problems that i have notice in my 9 days of having the phone!:

*People will not hear me at the other end, like the sound was really low! quite few people told me that more than 8-10
    > The fix i guess that made it better , i turned that sound equalizer off ! now the people / and my family can hear me better
    I have had this problem but it was caused by a lifeproof case.

*Not sure why but i also i'm having people tell me that my phone is cutting out wile talking , so i have to move places in my home
    for them to hear me! (other places , mall, store,etc no one complain yet)
    > To fix , you guys think that maybe something in my office is interfering with my phone line? signal? I have 2 lines right now , and i am in the same spot
    in my office , where normally my phone is cutting out (i have 4G LTE) , Also called the person that sold me the phone at VZN and told me that i may need a "signal boost" done by VZN .
    I get a different signal from one end of my house to the other, so yea something could interfere with your signal. They might have meant a signal booster that they sell. They actually work really good.

Now main problem that happen today! :

*I was talking on the phone today , and at the end of my conversation i said bye and other said the same, when i take my phone to see it and to press
    the big red " end call" the touch was not responding at all and 5-8 seconds later the phone went dark screen,and no buttons was also communicating at all , like the phone was dead! ...So i keep pressing the side buttons , and then i left it alone , and 20 sec. later the phone , just restarted on me .

Now is okay.

So anyone have this problems ?

Hope that i don't have to take this phone back and get other phone....o boy... (my 14 days are not up yet)

Regarding the battery , looks like today is doing really good, i had it on turbo charge last night, and in the morning it was at 99% charged!, but why not 100%? weird ... and right now is at 77% left , and i did quite of calling today and went on crome on it... so it holds ok, but other days will go to 20% ,by the end of the day at 10pm.

Anyway,

Thanks
    The battery when left on a charger will charge to 100% then stop charging. It starts back again when the battery drops to 98% or 99%. Sometimes when you unplug it it immediately drops to 99%. When you unplugged it must have been during the not charging state. So yes its normal, at least for me it is.

Edit: it put some of my responses in your post. Sorry about that.
    12-01-2014 06:18 PM
    Ok, so i guess there is no such thing signal boost , vzn said... , and the re-seller for verizon said to do a network reset at my location.

As for the sound, if i keep the phone to my ear and the lower part where i talk is away from my phone , about 1 inch / half , people can't hear me ...

I am about to give up on this ,and maybe move to other phone...
    12-03-2014 08:20 PM