I just got my a arand new Motorola Droid Turbo 64GB. I haven't even been able to activate it... I plugged in supplied charger... Handset gives a short quick vibrate. Left it there charging for a few hours. Then I hit the power button to turn on device. When I go to turn it on... Its another quick vibrate... then all I hear is boot audio for about 4 to 5 seconds but screen is blank. Then nothing... Then handset vibrates once.... boot audio and repeats this over and over. I thought maybe the screen was completely defective yet. After messing with power button, plugging in and unplugging... various button combos... I seen the screen light up with the powered by Android screen for about 2 seconds... then back to story above and the screen hasn't lite back up at all... I know vz will replace it but I'm impatient and was really excited to setup new device night and because I live forever away from a store... I ordered through vzw.com and they will likely make me send this one back and wait for them to receive it before they will send me another one... Frustrating... Thoughts, ideas, emotional outbursts?
    12-02-2014 06:30 PM
    Leave it turned off and plugged in to charge at least overnight - preferably for 24 hours.

If that fixes it, the battery needs to be conditioned. Once it's fully charged, use it until the phone tells you to recharge it. Turn it off anf charge it until the phone tells you it's charged. Go through 3 cycles like that.

If it doesn't fix it, it's new so it's under replacement warranty - have it replaced.
    12-02-2014 07:31 PM