Droid Turbo Employee edition

Joseph Whaley

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I have it. I really like the red bezel on the edge. Didn't think I would...but it dresses it up. Easier to spot vs the normal Turbo. Very nice phone!

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have it. I really like the red bezel on the edge. Didn't think I would...but it dresses it up. Easier to spot vs the normal Turbo. Very nice phone!

Considering what they did with the Best Buy exclusive Turbo (blue BN) I'm surprised they didn't use red BN. It wouldve been a little less subtle, but with all of the people going for the red MGF version, I think it could've been pretty popular. Maybe Verizon will do a red BN version down the road.

willypguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine two days ago. I like it. One of my female coworkers called it girly. I don't know why she would say that lol.

videoouija

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
My third EPP exclusive. I had the employee DNA and Ultra. This is hands down the best of the three.

Posted via the Android Central App

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I just got the employee edition too. I have had the HTC 8X employee edition and Ultra EE also. This wasn't my choice for my next phone, I thought, but when our daughter called and said we could get the Turbo early in 64GB for $99 we jumped on it. The bundle is great with the car charger and the Power Pack Micro. This is a big phone! I think it's very masculine and my husband loves that! I put a white Speck Candyshell case on it and the nice red rim still shows.

This was the easiest set up process ever using Migrate.. The screen is awesome too. Got Nova Prime running again and enjoying my Turbo a lot!

willypguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I am getting used to the red accents on the employee edition. I had the Metallic Black of the Turbo, and the Note 4. Got rid of the Note 4 because the edges scratch way too easily. The Metallic Black of the Turbo is a fingerprint magnet. I feel like the Employee edition is just right. Haven't had red on a cell phone since the HTC Rezound.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Cleaned up some derailment and unauthorized discussion of selling devices outside of the marketplace. Going forward when things are getting out of hand, please hit the report button. Thanks!