I just got a Droid Turbo a few days ago moving from a Galaxy Note 3 (which I loved except for TouchWiz!). Compared to the Note 3, the Turbo seems to lag a few beats before registering a scrolling touch (i.e. I have to move a finger a bit of a distance on the screen before it starts scrolling or panning). The Note 3 seems to start scrolling after the lightest touch and slight finger movement and feels very natural. The Turbo just feels like it's lagging after I touch it before it starts responding (on scrolling only, touch "clicks" are fine). Consequently, if I don't move my finger far enough fast enough it's registering my touch as a click instead of a scroll.

Has anyone else noticed this behavior? Or did I just get a defective phone? I'm going to go to a VZ store this weekend and try out one of their demos but wanted to see if this is just common on this phone.

Thanks!
    12-04-2014 01:02 AM
    no lag in mine, and I just came from a Note 3. I think the Turbo is substantially more responsive.
    12-04-2014 04:08 AM
    It should be extremely responsive and fast. Has it been like this since you too it out of the box, or after you install a lot of apps? It's always possible you have a rogue app. Assuming it's been slow since day one, and ff you've already installed the initial software update, I'd recommend a factory reset, and if you still have the same problem, consider a replacement.
    12-04-2014 05:49 AM
    I experience this only on the lock screen. Sometimes the 'lock' loses contact with my finger and returns to its original location in the center of the screen. Sometimes it takes 3-4 attempts before I get it to unlock. I had my original phone replaced with another new one and it does it too. Hoping it will be fixed with an update.
    12-04-2014 06:35 AM
    I experience this only on the lock screen. Sometimes the 'lock' loses contact with my finger and returns to its original location in the center of the screen. Sometimes it takes 3-4 attempts before I get it to unlock. I had my original phone replaced with another new one and it does it too. Hoping it will be fixed with an update.
    Same here, I also notice some issues with the drag down to unlock(this is with active notification turned on), the problem seems to worsen when there are a lot of notifications.
    12-04-2014 08:48 AM
    No issues on mint

sent turbo fast
    12-04-2014 10:40 AM
    I have this problem on the pull down lock screen and using pull down gestures with nova. I had to adjust the pressure a little bit to compensate.
    12-04-2014 10:59 AM