Does the Nexus 6 have the same camera issues as the Turbo?

Ping Man

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Very disappointed with the camera on the Turbo. Just wondering if Nexus 6 owners are having similar issues. If not, then it gives me hope that Motorola can fix the problems with the Turbo. If the Nexus 6 takes good photos with subjects moving or in low light conditions then there is hope for the Turbo. But if the 6 takes equally poor pictures, then its a Motorola problem.

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Well the 6 has a different camera, so I am not sure their issues would be related.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Droid Turbo.

ganeshdgk

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
my exp with nexus 6 :

camera is very worst when you using with flash.but its good when are using on day time. i complain and got replacement too but that is also same. i think its manufacture defect.

PeterTheGeek

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Very disappointed with the camera on the Turbo. Just wondering if Nexus 6 owners are having similar issues. If not, then it gives me hope that Motorola can fix the problems with the Turbo. If the Nexus 6 takes good photos with subjects moving or in low light conditions then there is hope for the Turbo. But if the 6 takes equally poor pictures, then its a Motorola problem.

One of my buds has nexus 6. Well, the optical stabilization does a good job at taking videos and in tricky circumstances. Well the shutter speed is also a bit faster. However when in daylight, when both held steadily, 21megapixel does outrun 13megapixel at least IMO. Night shot is hard to tell...

Posted via the Android Central App

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm not trying to thread-crap, but this is an apples to oranges comparison, being as they have disparate hardware. Comparing and contrasting the differences or similarities in performance between these two would not seem to be an indicator as to whether or not camera problems on the Turbo can be remedied via updates (which isn't to say they may or may not).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463