I've been averaging a flat 20 to 21 hours of juice on a charge on my droid turbo on average usage. That's about what everyone else is experiencing? Now I know that usage is depending upon what you do but I do the general stuff ...

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-06-2014 05:51 PM
    I've been averaging a flat 20 to 21 hours of juice on a charge on my droid turbo on average usage. That's about what everyone else is experiencing? Now I know that usage is depending upon what you do but I do the general stuff ...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    12-06-2014 07:21 PM
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    No I was really asking if that's a good amount of time of the battery compared to others other if the droid turbo on this forum.

12-06-2014 10:33 PM
    There's no real answer to this question without taking multiple variables into consideration. This is what I get with all the crap turned off but I don't think it they way the majority of people use their phone.
    12-06-2014 11:29 PM
    There's no real answer to this question without taking multiple variables into consideration. This is what I get with all the crap turned off but I don't think it they way the majority of people use their phone.
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...7c25fd4104.jpg
    Well with that kind of one day 17 hours usage what are you doing your phone? I mean, I know it's all about what you do on your phone I'm a nerd I understand this believe me I'm droid kind of guy and I'm up how are you I'm getting about 22 hours average I'm just wondering if that's about normal for a power user of the droid turbo but I'm just making sure the normal... :-)

12-06-2014 11:33 PM
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...7c25fd4104.jpg
    This. We can't judge your time without seeing stats.
    12-07-2014 12:03 AM
    This. We can't judge your time without seeing stats.
    True let me see if I can find a screen shot for you... I'll take one again when my battery goes through this next charge .

12-07-2014 12:29 AM
    True let me see if I can find a screen shot for you... I'll take one again when my battery goes through this next charge .

Yep we need to see screen shots of your battery usage, screen on time, and the apps that have used the battery. You can get them all from the app Gsam Battery Monitor. This will show us everything we need to see to give an opinion. And just keep in mind its only an opinion. Install the gsam app and charge it to 100%. Unplug and take screen shots of Gsam main screen, and on that screen is a little vacuum icon called app sucker. We need that too. There is a thread all about battery life. http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...tery-life.html I know its long but theres some really good info in there.
    12-07-2014 12:52 AM
    Yep we need to see screen shots of your battery usage, screen on time, and the apps that have used the battery. You can get them all from the app Gsam Battery Monitor. This will show us everything we need to see to give an opinion. And just keep in mind its only an opinion. Install the gsam app and charge it to 100%. Unplug and take screen shots of Gsam main screen, and on that screen is a little vacuum icon called app sucker. We need that too. There is a thread all about battery life. http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...tery-life.html I know its long but theres some really good info in there.
    Well, what I will do for you guys is next time aja today in the afternoon so my battery is discharging itself I will take multiple screens has to show you and I was going to my display power settings and show you my screen time on just see you realize that I did. I'm in my battery's us and horrible to speak of what so ever I just want to get everyone's opinions of course considering this is the Droid turbo and the sole reason why you really buy this phone is for the battery power of course lol but thank you for the support I appreciate it.
    12-07-2014 01:03 AM