Got my Droid Turbo and love it so far. However, I can't figure out how to set the Peak Sync schedule in the corporate (Exchange) email app. I can't find the setting anywhere! I don't want it syncing email on my phone while I'm at work.

To clarify, this is the default "Email" app on the phone. I have it set up just fine on my Galaxy S3, so I know where the setting should be, but it looks like this is a new version of the app. The one on the Turbo has a white & blue icon and is version "MotoEmail-00.00.01.0210", while the one on my old phone is a white & red icon and shows version "4.4.2.0200".

Why would they just do away with this setting? Does anyone know where to find it on the Turbo?

Please help!
    12-11-2014 03:28 PM
    I have the same issue. It sucks, but I think there is nothing we can do about it

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-12-2014 09:19 PM
    The email app that Samsung uses is different from the one that Motorola uses. Motorola didn't remove anything - Samsung must have added that feature (good for them.) I believe that Motorola's app is based on the crappy Android Open Source email app.

Honestly, I'm not sure why Google hasn't written a better exchange mail syncing email service or app than the one that they have.

Anway, FWIW, I don't use Exchange mail (thankfully), but I know that people who need to do so on Android never complain when they use the application Nine.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inefolders.hd3

It's free to try for two weeks, $10 if you want to use it for good, but if there is an app that might work well for exchange mail, I'd say you should give it a try.
    12-13-2014 10:45 AM