Anybody come from a Note 4?

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes I did. Had the Note 4 for 10 days then switched. I now realize how much I love stock Android and I don't know if I will ever get another phone with a skin. I kind of missed the stylus but I just got an Nvidia shield tablet so I'm covered there.

Camish87

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Just switched today, so far very pleased.
Funny thing, I was within my fourteen day period and the sales girl commented on how laggy my note was.

Speccers

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I torn between upgrading to either a note 4 or turbo as well. I have a maxx right now

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

hsiegal30

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I switched from an HTC One M8 (before that, S4). I was hesitant to go to a Motorola, but they really did a nice job of leaving stock android alone and only adding some items, such as moto voice, assist, etc...which are actually all very useful. HTC and Samsung add stuff and I never used it.

This phone is phenomenal and the big knocks against it (at least what I read about it) were the speakers and that it is ugly and neither of which bother me in any way. The ballistic nylon is really unique and the form factor is...about the same as every other phone. Speakers, no issues so far, must be a lot of hearing impaired folks testing the phone out.

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I had the Note 4 for 1 week. It was simply to laggy for me especially when paying a premium price. Stock Android is all about performance. Its not as stock like a Nexus 6, but its darn close.

DT 64GB Beast

Last edited: