Cleaning the BN back

tvouge

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
If you mean for just general maintenance, a damp (not dripping wet) cloth of windex or plain water works fine.

If you've got a stain (and I don't know how that would be possible without paint or heavy ink) I'd treat carefully. Start with the windex and lightly escalate. I'd think paint thinner may warp the nylon. Might.

Posted via the Android Central App

graygr

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Here in lies the reason I chose not to go with the BN option. Ask me how I clean my phone. Damp cloth!

Sure, 64GB vs 32GB was a consideration, however USB-on-the-go sorta neutralizes that feature for me!

My suitcase is not in my hands 24/7.....

tvouge

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I've had it for a month, use it heavily. I'm not getting any problems really. Sometimes the nylon "grabs" lint out of my pocket, but it brushes off easily. I haven't had to clean the back yet, though I give it a wipe whenever the screen needs cleaning from smudges.

LinuxWeather

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm not a fan of cases on devices with such nice styling but the case logic naked tough case keeps the look while protecting the nylon backing (which doesn't need it I know) but it does keep me from being paranoid I'm gonna get sand stuck in the weaving.

I actually bought two of the same case since I'm sure in a year I'll want to replace the case but won't be able to find them anymore.

That said, I did get some sand stuck once in the BN before I had the case - simply blowing on the back dislodged it. I think we are all just preprogrammed to be paranoid about phones and programmed to get a $2 piece of plastic paying $30 for it.

Cases continue to amaze me, what a fickin racket those guys have.

deputyvrod

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I've had some things get on the back of mine, tends to happen when you're 2 yr old wants to be helpful and bring daddy his phone with chocolate covered fingers. I've used baby wipes and even clorox wipes and it cleans up fine every time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2