I'd like to wish all contributors to AC a happy holiday season and a happy and healthy new year.

This board has proven to be (mostly) friendly, welcoming, and helpful. While I know some of my posts may have been a bit inane, I also know that my posts have offered help and useful reviews. I thank everyone.

While many questions asked here can be answered by simple searches, I have found that mostly people are willing to help out the OPs. Lets face it, most of our concerns can be answered somewhere on the inter-webs but we come here for actual user input. We can all learn something from someone.

Remember, be kind. If you must tell someone "that's been asked a hundred times already", then take the time to post the link. As I've once heard it said, - everyone likes a little *ss, but no one likes a smart *ss.

Be well my AC friends.
    12-18-2014 09:53 PM
    Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Halloween, and Happy Birthday! Well, at least some of those are right.

Couldn't agree with you more. It's why we have guidelines that exhort members never to say "go do a Google search." Input from our members really helps to sort out the wheat from the chaff!
    12-19-2014 12:24 AM
    I'd like to wish all contributors to AC a happy holiday season and a happy and healthy new year.

This board has proven to be (mostly) friendly, welcoming, and helpful. While I know some of my posts may have been a bit inane, I also know that my posts have offered help and useful reviews. I thank everyone.

While many questions asked here can be answered by simple searches, I have found that mostly people are willing to help out the OPs. Lets face it, most of our concerns can be answered somewhere on the inter-webs but we come here for actual user input. We can all learn something from someone.

Remember, be kind. If you must tell someone "that's been asked a hundred times already", then take the time to post the link. As I've once heard it said, - everyone likes a little *ss, but no one likes a smart *ss.

Be well my AC friends.
    Here here! My best to all!

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk
    12-19-2014 06:11 AM
    Well said and Happy Holidays to everyone.
    12-19-2014 08:03 AM
    Ditto!

Merry Christmahannzicuannakuh to all.

I've gotten an amazing amount of information from this forum alone. Thank you to all who post and help all who are in need.

My best to you and yours during this Christmas season.

Posted via the Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-19-2014 12:51 PM
    Happy Holidays and thank you ! We try and help as much as possible... Except that B. Diddy guy. We have to watch him at times :P.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-19-2014 08:26 PM
    I'm omnipresent, so it's easy to keep an eye on me. :P

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
    Almeuit likes this.
    12-19-2014 09:01 PM
    Happy holidays everyone!!
    12-19-2014 09:09 PM
    Happy holidays to everyone!
    Felices fiestas a todos!
    12-20-2014 05:56 AM
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Can't wait to see all them posts on Christmas day from new Android users, wonderful!

Posted via my amazing Note 4 paired with my Moto360
    12-20-2014 06:44 AM
    Ditto!

I've gotten an amazing amount of information from this forum alone.
    Double ditto!

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-20-2014 09:52 PM