Where are the files for pictures stored? I can't find them anywhere. I ask because when I go into the app that shows your pictures they do not show up.

Example. I took six pictures earlier today, they didn't show up. I took two pictures just a few minutes ago and the first two pictures I took earlier showed up. I am not sure what is going on.
    12-21-2014 04:35 AM
    They go into the folder DCIM/camera. If you open the Gallery app, though, it's in an album called "Camera roll".

There is also the Google app called "Photos" on the phone and it just shows all of the photos on your device and in Google+ online, if you use that, but I think the Moto Gallery app is better.
    12-21-2014 07:19 AM
    Is there a way to turn other app as default camera app?

Id like to be able to open Camera FV-5 after flipping the phone twice, instead of opening the Moto Camera (that sucks).
    12-21-2014 02:42 PM
    No. The gesture can only launch the Moto camera app.

Maybe it's possible to write a Tasker action that launches the other camera app when it senses the Moto camera app is open. I've never tried that one...
    12-21-2014 03:42 PM
    They aren't showing up in "Camera Roll" the way they should.

Here is what is happening

I take 10 pictures. None show up.

Two days later I take 10 more pictures, None of those show up BUT now the 10 pictures from 2 days prior will show up.

I do a search on my phone for img, the date, or anything picture relates and I can't find the missing pictures. The same thing happens with videos. I have not downloaded any 3rd party picture or camera apps. I am only using the stock apps.
    12-21-2014 05:43 PM
    I know this is old, but did you ever find a solution for this issue. I have a buddy (new to Android) that is having a bad experience simply because of this problem. Thanks for any help.
    09-23-2015 10:27 AM
    Are people saying their photos are not found in the Gallery? Tap Apps, then tap Gallery...
    09-23-2015 01:44 PM