I believe I have heard a few of you mention this charger positively in other QI threads, and the normal Amazon price is $35 (plus tax for most of us). Today Daily Steals is selling these for $13, no tax, free shipping. That's a nice price for a good sized charger that usually gets you the hockey puck style that you have to carefully position your Turbo on. Please note that these are refurbished, not new (I mean, they are $13 after all) If you're interested, here's a link: Nokia Wireless Charging Pad | Daily Steals

If you haven't used Daily Steals before, they are a deal of the day site and can be slow to ship. They aren't perfect, but they aren't crooked. I've bought from them on about a half dozen occasions, and only had one problem, which their (slow) customer service addressed to my satisfaction.
    Nokia DT-900 QI Charger for  today on Daily Steals-nokia.jpgNokia DT-900 QI Charger for  today on Daily Steals-nokia2.jpg
    12-29-2014 09:13 AM
    Best wireless charger I have used. Mine is a out 2 years old and still going strong. It doesn't have to be aligned perfect either. Tends to always charge first placement.
    12-29-2014 09:33 AM
    Best wireless charger I have used. Mine is a out 2 years old and still going strong. It doesn't have to be aligned perfect either. Tends to always charge first placement.
    Yeah, the form factor looks perfect. I have the tiny hockey puck chargers, and they work perfectly, but I have to ensure my phone is positioned just right. I paid (slightly) more than this for them. At this price, I've ordered two as replacements so I can just throw my phone on the charger and not worry about getting it just so. Yeah, that means I've "wasted" the money I paid for the earlier chargers, but it's pretty small bananas as far as I'm concerned, and I'll keep them around as spares "just in case".
    12-29-2014 09:42 AM
    Yeah, the form factor looks perfect. I have the tiny hockey puck chargers, and they work perfectly, but I have to ensure my phone is positioned just right. I paid (slightly) more than this for them.
    With the Droid Turbo, you still have to worry about alignment with the DT-900. The coil area on the DT-900 is smaller than the overall pad and the coil in the Droid Turbo seems small. But if you reasonably center the phone on the DT900 the DT900s charging light comes one and charging begins. I use a DT-900 every day on my phone and the charger has never failed to charge my phone to 100%.
    12-29-2014 09:56 AM
    I got this exact Nokia Qi charger for my HTC DNA a couple years ago. It is awesome, charges quickly and to 100% every time. The transition to the Turbo on my charger was seamless. I would highly recommend buying this, you won't regret it.

Also, you're getting it $30 cheaper than I paid for it two years ago... Grab one!

Posted from 64GB BN Droid Turbo
    dhoganjr likes this.
    12-29-2014 10:49 AM
    Does this one seems to work through most cases? The Speck Candyshell Grip is fairly thick.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-29-2014 10:53 AM
    Works on my CaseMate Naked Tough on a Ballistic Nylon version. You should be fine.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Droid Turbo.
    12-29-2014 11:05 AM
    Thanks dungoyle and AC. Without even googling information on this charger, at 2 for less than the price of one from Amazon it was a no brainer.

12-29-2014 11:14 AM
    I can say it worked on my Diztronic TPU for my Droid DNA and currently works on my Tudia TPU for the BN Turbo. I'm thinking of picking up a spare..
    12-29-2014 12:49 PM
    Anyone have any experience as far as how long it ships after when it was ordered.

01-02-2015 10:28 AM
    Anyone have any experience as far as how long it ships after when it was ordered.

Daily Steals usually ships with a day or so after ordering. I usually get my shipment within a business week.

Posted from 64GB BN Droid Turbo
    01-02-2015 11:06 AM
    Ok. My order status just changed from 'payment completed' to 'shipped' . I ordered it on the 29th. So I guess that's not too bad.

01-02-2015 12:31 PM
    My order has shipped already.

01-02-2015 02:30 PM
    My order has shipped already.

Mine too; tracking number, the whole shebang. I'm sure I'll have these for weeks before I see my Tylt chargers <sigh>
    elir41 likes this.
    01-02-2015 04:54 PM
    I use it for my Lumia 820, and used it for my Nexus 5 before I sold it. It's a very nice charger.

AT&T had a fire sale on these about 6 months ago, and fortunately, I was able to pick one up for $5.
    01-02-2015 11:49 PM
    Will this charger work thru an Otterbox defender?

01-03-2015 01:14 AM
    Mine arrived today. Already tested both. It's a nice change to just drop the phone on the pad and get a good connection with little to no effort. That was my only complaint about the small hockey puck style chargers. The only negative I have to remark upon with the Nokia chargers is that the charging cables are proprietary (not USB), and the wall wart is huge (and white, which is kind of odd). Otherwise, I'm a happy camper at $13 each for 2 nice sized QI chargers that blend in with my furniture.
    01-05-2015 05:09 PM
    The only negative I have to remark upon with the Nokia chargers is that the charging cables are proprietary (not USB)...
    Thanks for nothing, it would have been nice to know this ahead of time. Just kidding, you've been a good source of info on my previous post. Mine should arrive tomorrow. I got the white ones only because it's easier to see in my sea of black cords.
    dungoyle likes this.
    01-05-2015 10:33 PM
    Has anyone noticed the phone getting hotter with this charger than other wireless chargers?

01-07-2015 01:13 PM
    Has anyone noticed the phone getting hotter with this charger than other wireless chargers?

Actually, the opposite with me Hal. Will be interesting to see what others are experiencing.
    01-07-2015 01:48 PM
    Mine seem to be a bit warmer than my Itian A6. It's probably okay but I'm a bit paranoid. I bought 2 at $13 each. Best ebay price seems to be $12.99 with free shipping. I'll sell both mine for $20 with free shipping. - Paypal
    01-07-2015 09:55 PM
    This deal is back for those who missed it and want one. I love the two I got and use them daily.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=MwT9PAyT
    Nokia DT-900 QI Charger for  today on Daily Steals-nokia-charger.jpg
    02-01-2015 08:52 AM