I use Stitcher for podcasts and on my new Turbo I'm having an issue where it will start playing as soon as the screen turns off. As long as the app is open, as soon as the screen goes off, a podcast starts playing.

Anyone else seeing anything similar and have a solution?
    12-29-2014 11:50 AM
    Yeah man, I have had the same problem.

It happens on slacker and pandora radio, npr radio, and audible too.

I talked to verizon tech support and they sent me a new turbo... the new one didn't have the issue until I was prompted to update the motorola software. I updated it as requested and low and behold the pause/restart poltergeist issue was in full force.

really frustrating!!!!
    12-31-2014 01:36 AM
    Well, I'm glad it's not just me. I'll have to look to see if there's a place at Verizon or Motorola to report a bug.
    12-31-2014 11:52 AM
    So glad to hear I'm not the only one having this issue. Googling this issue doesn't seem to bring up much of anything. I'm having the same problem with Stitcher. In fact, if I answer a phone call while listening to a podcast on Stitcher, the podcast will suddenly resume in my earpiece while I'm talking to the caller. It's usually so loud that I have to ask he caller to wait while I kill Stitcher. Has anyone had any luck finding out more from Verizon or Motorola? I wasn't able to find anything on the verizonwireless forums.
    01-12-2015 02:56 PM