Hi all, I'm new to Android and a reformed Blackberry user.

I purchased the Turbo based on all the good things I read about it on Android Central. I got the Lifeproof case as it's bigger and slightly heavier than the Z10, but I cannot find a holster. What used to be so commonplace and considered a necessity (at least IMO) is now nearly extinct and I'm not sure what all is available.

Lifeproof does not have the belt clip available yet (will they ever?) but they have one for the iPhone, but i'm not a fan of the hard plastic snap in types as it doesn't take much to get it to fall out. I much prefer the vertical leather case with a sturdy clip (not the metal slip over clip), but checking Amazon, eBay, and various online sellers, nothing.

I don't want to carry in a pocket, as I wear dress clothes for work and basic casual when not working, yet very active no matter where I'm at.

Anyone have some suggestions?

thanks
    12-31-2014 11:13 AM
    I need a holster also and have used the Seideo Surface combo for my S3 and S4. They just came out with the Surface for the Turbo. Check it out here:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/Motorola...rbo-s/9493.htm
    I like the look and feel on my black kevlar turbo.
    Not sure if it fits the ballistic nylon but others in this forum somewhere have tried but not sure of the outcome

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-31-2014 02:51 PM
    I am using the Nite Eze extra large sideways for a holster. My Turbo Droid Balistic Nylon is in an I Incipio case with the bumps removed with a razor blade (fits fine). The holster was about $12 on Amazon.
    12-31-2014 05:35 PM
    I am using the Nite Eze extra large sideways for a holster. My Turbo Droid Balistic Nylon is in an I Incipio case with the bumps removed with a razor blade (fits fine). The holster was about $12 on Amazon.
    Can you post pictures of the turbo in the holster . Thinking of picking one of these up . Thanks .
    01-01-2015 11:59 AM
    Sure. Here are a few pics of my Turbo Droid/Incipio in a Nite Ize Extra Large Sideways case.
    What is a good holster for the Droid Turbo?-holster1.jpgWhat is a good holster for the Droid Turbo?-holster2.jpgWhat is a good holster for the Droid Turbo?-holster3.jpgWhat is a good holster for the Droid Turbo?-holster4.jpg
    1Coopgt likes this.
    01-01-2015 05:58 PM
    Sure. Here are a few pics of my Turbo Droid/Incipio in a Nite Ize Extra Large Sideways case.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Holster1.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	352.7 KB 
ID:	157504Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Holster2.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	296.9 KB 
ID:	157505Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Holster3.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	243.9 KB 
ID:	157506Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Holster4.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	333.1 KB 
ID:	157507
    Awesome thank you very much !
    01-02-2015 05:46 PM
    Don't abandon blackberry just yet . Get the BB holster for the Z30. It fits the Turbo like a glove, gotta put it in one way, screen in or you won't be able to get it out. Got mine on Amazon "used" but it was brand new for $14. It was perfect. Love the magnetic flap and the holster ratchets from vertical to horizontal to anywere imbetween. I just ordered the Z30 pocket case for casual use. Both are well made and good looking. OK, there's "Blackberry" branded on the holster and the BB silver logo on the pocket case, meh. I can live with that.
    01-10-2015 04:05 PM
    Don't abandon blackberry just yet ������. Get the BB holster for the Z30. It fits the Turbo like a glove, gotta put it in one way, screen in or you won't be able to get it out. Got mine on Amazon "used" but it was brand new for $14. It was perfect. Love the magnetic flap and the holster ratchets from vertical to horizontal to anywere imbetween. I just ordered the Z30 pocket case for casual use. Both are well made and good looking. OK, there's "Blackberry" branded on the holster and the BB silver logo on the pocket case, meh. I can live with that.
    Yep, I have the same case I rotate to.
    01-10-2015 07:37 PM