droid turbo

carla3610

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I've had this phone for 3 weeks and my biggest complaint is that people I talk to say I sound far away or that I sound like I'm talking through a tunnel. I do not use speaker phone. Not sure what the problem is.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Are you using a case on your phone ? If so what kind ? If you aren't using a case are you making sure the mic on the phone is near or pointed at you mouth ?

leehardballer12

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Are you using a case on your phone ? If so what kind ? If you aren't using a case are you making sure the mic on the phone is near or pointed at you mouth ?

....or a poorly placed screen protector that is partially blocking the mics at the bottom of the screen.

Posted via the Android Central App

carla3610

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I do have a cover on the phone but it does not cover the microphone part. That is located at the very bottom of the screen. I also have a screen protector on but it does not cover it either. I can turn my phone off and sometimes that will correct it but not always.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Interesting you said that restarting the phone sometimes correct your issue . You may want to try doing a factory data reset . Sorry I got nothing else .

Ch4dders

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Interesting you said that restarting the phone sometimes correct your issue . You may want to try doing a factory data reset . Sorry I got nothing else .

Agreed, this sounds more like an issue with the phone itself, not a case/screen protector. I'd even consider called VW tech support. Maybe they can get you a replacement device.

Posted from 64GB BN Droid Turbo

carla3610

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Update....I went online with Motorola for my complaint. He had me clear cache in the boot menu. Problem resolved so far.

D._Manley

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Update....I went online with Motorola for my complaint. He had me clear cache in the boot menu. Problem resolved so far.

That works wonders at times for other little glitches...add one more to the list. Thanks for posting. FWIW, my hearing is far from normal & my Turbo is louder than I actually require - I can hear OK in normal situations with the phone not touching my ear at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech