Why is the screen on my Turbo not working and it is frozen in a startup routine?

cdean_06

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
My Droid Turbo shut down while I was holding it in my hand. I powered it back on and it buzzed, played the start up music, and the buttons on the bottom lit up. However, I never had a visual on my screen. Then it kept going through the power-up sequence. It will do this between 5 - 8 times and stop. Every time I try to power it on, it does this same routine. This is the second Droid Turbo I have had in a month (the first was a dud and died within 3 days), but things have been great with this phone until now. Please help if you have advice...or I will be spending another long wait time in the Verizon store.

Last edited:

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
If you haven't done anything to your Turbo, such as try to root it...you need to take it back to Verizon. What you describe is NOT normal. Let them witness the problem. They won't take your word for it...they need to witness the issue. Even then...if your phone older than 30days...they may ask you to go to Motorola for warranty. Good luck.